《白雪公主和七个小矮人》

Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

录音剪辑已准备就绪,供您循环倾听,逐句琢磨,字字斟酌,慢慢模仿,深入领会其精髓。

只有在情景中记忆单词才是有效的。但从头到尾过一遍,没有分段记忆来的深刻。版主将电影分成一段一段的方法希望能给您的单词记忆带来方便。

学字母 学单词 学美语 听歌曲 看卡通 精选推荐 乐园小客厅

魔镜中的奴隶
Slave in the Magic Mirror,

请由遥远的地方来
come from the farthest space.

在狂风黑暗中我召你来 出现吧
Through wind and darkness, I summon thee.Speak!

立刻出现在我的眼前
Let me see thy face.

皇后想知道什么
What wouldst thou know, my Queen?

墙上的魔镜
Magic Mirror on the wall,

谁是世界上最美的女人
who is the fairest one of all?

陛下的美貌有名的
Famed is thy beauty, Majesty.

但是我另外见到一位少女
But hold, a lovely maid I see.

破衣遮掩不住她娴雅的仪表
Rags cannot hide her gentle grace.

她才是世上最美的女人
Alas, she is more fair than thee.

我要消灭她
Alas for her!

把她的名字告诉我
Reveal her name.

她唇红如玫瑰
Lips red as the rose.

发黑如乌木
Hair black as ebony.

皮肤白嫩如雪
Skin white as snow.

白雪公主
Snow White!


想知道一个秘密吗
Want to know a secret?

答应我不告诉别人
Promise not to tell?

这是一个神奇许愿井
We are standing by a wishing well

只要你闭上眼睛
Make a wish into the well

来诚心许个愿
That's all you have to do

要诚心诚意感动它
And if you hear it echoing

它会向你和应
Your wish will soon come true

我希望 我希望
-I'm wishing -I'm wishing

我所爱的人
For the one I love

在今天 在今天
-To find me -To find me

出现 出现
-Today -Today

我渴望 我渴望
-I'm hoping -I'm hoping

如果他出现
And I'm dreaming of

对我说 对我说
-The nice things -The nice things

爱我 爱我
-He'll say -He'll say

我希望 我希望
-I'm wishing -I'm wishing

我所爱的人
For the one I love

在今天 在今天
-To find me -To find me

出现
-Today -Today


今天
Today

你好
-Oh! -Hello.

我吓到你了吗
-Oh. -Did I frighten you?

等等
Wait!

等等
Wait, please.

别走啊
Don't run away.

终于遇上你
Now that I've found you

留下来 听我唱
Hear what I have to say

一首 就只有一首
One song I have but one song

一首给你的歌
One song only for you

一颗想你的真心
One heart tenderly beating

念你的关心
Ever entreating

爱你的心
Constant and true

一份纯洁的爱情
One love That has possessed me

真心为你付出
One love Thrilling me through

一生只为你守候
One song My heart keeps singing

这一切只为了你
Of one love Only for you


把她带到森林里
Take her far into the forest.

找个荒凉的地方
Find some secluded glade

让她去采野花
where she can pick wildflowers.

是的 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.

然后我要你在那个地方
And there, my faithful Huntsman,

把她给杀了
you will kill her!

但是陛下 那位小公主
But, Your Majesty, the little Princess!

闭嘴
Silence!

你知道如果失败了你会受到什么惩罚
You know the penalty if you fail.

是的 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.

为了保证你对我的忠心
But to make doubly sure

证明你不会失败
you do not fail,

把她的心装在这个盒子里带回来
bring back her heart in this.


一首献给你的歌
One song, I have but one song

嗨 小鸟 怎么了
Hello Bird.What's the matter?

你的爸爸和妈妈呢
Where's your mama and papa?

我想你一定是迷路了
Why, I believe you're lost.

不要哭
Oh, please don't cry.

来 开心一点嘛
Come on, perk up.

为我笑一笑
Won't you smile for me?

这才乖
That's better.

你的父母不会离这里太远的
Your mama and papa can't be far.

它们就在那里
There they are!

你能飞吗
Can you fly?

再见
Good-bye.

再见
Good-bye!

不 我不忍心下手
I can't, I can't do it.

原谅我
Forgive me.

我乞求公主 原谅我
I beg of Your Highness, forgive me.

这到底是怎么回事
I don't understand!

有个人嫉妒你的美丽
She's mad, jealous of you!

她要除掉你
She'll stop at nothing!

是 是谁
But, but who?

是皇后
The Queen.

皇后
The Queen?

公主 快
Now, quick, child, run.

躲远一点 快 快走
Run away, hide!

躲到森林里去 永远不要再回来了
In the woods! Anywhere! Never come back!

走啊 走
Now, go. Go! Go!

快走啊 快走啊
Run! Run! Hide!


请不要走开
Please don't run away.

我不会伤害你们的
I won't hurt you.

对不起 我无意惊动你们
I'm awfully sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you.

但是你们不知道我的经历
But you don't know what I've been through.

都是因为我自己的畏惧
And all because I was afraid.

我好惭愧
I'm so ashamed

我这么多牢骚
of the fuss I've made.

当你们遇到困难怎么做呢
What do you do when things go wrong?

你们唱歌
Oh! You sing a song!

开开心唱首歌
With a smile and a song

世界上一切多美好 只要你放轻松
Life is just like a bright, sunny day

把所有烦恼都扫一空
Your cares fade away

也没有饲怅
And your heart is young

开开心唱首歌
With a smile and a song

整个世界焕然新生
All the world seems to waken anew

现在只要你尽情大声唱
Rejoicing with you As the song is sung

请不要发牢骚
There's no use in grumbling

每一刻要微笑
When raindrops come tumbling

世界变得美丽
Remember you're the one

每一处都充满阳光
Who can fill the world with sunshine

开开心唱首歌
When you smile and you sing

彷佛每一件事
Everything is in tune and it's spring

都变得和谐
And life flows along

只要你开开心唱首歌
With a smile and a song

我真的感觉开心多了
I really feel quite happy now.

我相信 我已经能应付了
I'm sure I'll get along somehow.

事情好像没有那么严重嘛
Everything's going to be all right.

但我晚上需要个住的地方
But I do need a place to sleep at night.

我不能像你们一样睡在地上
I can't sleep in the ground like you

也不能像你们一样睡在树上
or in a tree the way you do.

更没有那么大的鸟巢容得下我
And I'm sure no nest would possibly be big enough for me.

也许你们知道我可以睡在哪儿
Maybe you know where I can stay.

森林里有没有小木屋
In the woods somewhere?

有啊
You do?

能不能带我去
Will you take me there?


好可爱
Oh, it's adorable!

好像是小娃娃的房子
Just like a doll's house.

我喜欢这里
I like it here.

里面好黑唷
Ooh, it's dark inside.

好像没有人在家
Guess there's no one home.

请问 我能进来吗
Hello? May I come in?


好可爱的小椅子
What a cute little chair!

一定是有七个小孩子
Why, there's seven little chairs!

由这一张桌子看起来
Must be seven little children.

他们是很不是干净的七个小孩子
And from the look of this table, seven untidy little children.

还有十字镐和一只破袜子
A pickaxe. A stocking, too!

鞋子
And a shoe!

你们看看这个壁炉
And just look at that fireplace.

上面都是灰尘
It's covered with dust.

你们看到处都是蜘蛛网
And look, cobwebs everywhere!

天啊
My, my, my!

这么多脏碗盘
What a pile of dirty dishes!

看这扫帚
And just look at that broom!

他们从来都不打扫的吗
Why, they've never swept this room.

他们的母亲应该要
You'd think their mother would...

也许他们没有母亲
Maybe they have no mother.

那他们是孤儿
Then they're orphans.

真可怜
That's too bad.

我知道了
I know!

我们来帮他们打扫房子
We'll clean the house and surprise them.

这样子也许他们会让我留下来
Then maybe they'll let me stay.


你们洗碗碟
Now, you wash the dishes.

你们打扫
You tidy up the room.

你们清理壁炉
You clean the fireplace.

我来用这扫帚
And I will use the broom.

吹口哨 来做工
Just whistle while you work

要开开心心一起努力收拾这地方
And cheerfully together we can tidy up the place

来哼这快乐歌
So hum a merry tune

来 唱着歌儿一起工作 一下就完成
It won't take long when there's a song to help you set the pace

来打扫这地方
And as you sweep the room

把灰尘扫一旁
Imagine that the broom

快拿起扫把
Is someone that you love

跟着音乐 跟着节奏来打扫
and soon you'll find you're dancing to the tune

不行 要放在水池里
Oh, no, no, no, no! Put them in the tub.

来 吹着口哨一起做
When hearts are high the time will fly

让歌声伴着我
So whistle while you work

不能扫到地毯下面
Not under the rug.


来挖啊 挖啊 努力挖
We dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig

不管工作有多苦
In our mine the whole day through

来挖啊 挖啊 努力挖
To dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig

多亏有你帮助
dig is what we like to do

要继续铲呀 要努力挖
It ain't no trick to get rich quick

你会很快就脱离贫穷变富有
If ya dig, dig, dig with a shovel or a pick

我要挖 我要挖
-In a mine -In a mine

在矿中 在矿畔

里面美钻闪闪
Where a million diamonds


Shine

挖啊 挖啊 努力挖
We dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig

从早上到夜晚
From early morn 'til night

来挖啊 挖啊 努力挖
We dig, dig, dig, dig, dig, dig

一点都不嫌慢
dig up everything in sight

我有挖不完的钻石
We dig up diamonds by the score

还有数不尽的红宝石
A thousand rubies Sometimes more

我们挖啊 挖啊 努力挖
Though we don't know what we dig 'em for

不管到什么时候
We dig, dig, dig-a-dig, dig

嗨唷
Heigh-ho

嗨唷
Heigh-ho

嗨唷
Heigh-ho

嗨唷
Heigh-ho

嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho.

一天工作结束
It's home from work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho

一天工作结束
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It's home from work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho...

嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho, hum

嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho.

我们回家上路
It's home from work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho

我们回家上路
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It's home from work we go

嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho! Heigh-ho

我们回家上路
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho. It's home from work we go

嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho...


我们上楼去看看吧
Let's see what's upstairs.

好可爱的小床
Oh, what adorable little beds!

你们看
And look,

床上还刻着他们的名字
they have their names carved on them.

万事迪
Doc

开心果
Happy

喷嚏精
Sneezy, Dopey...

糊涂蛋
Dopey...

多怪的名字
What funny names for children!

爱生气
Grumpy

害羞鬼
Bashful

瞌睡虫
and Sleepy.

我也有点想睡了
I'm a little sleepy myself.


嗨唷 嗨唷嗨唷 嗨唷 看
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh-ho, heigh...Look!

我们的家灯光着 不 灯亮着
Our house! The lit's light... Uh, the light's lit.

我的妈呀
Jiminy Crickets!

门是开着的 烟囱还冒着烟
The door is open. The chimney's smoking.

里面有东西 也许是鬼
-Something's in there. -Maybe a ghost.

恶魔 吸血鬼
-Or a goblin. -A demon.

或者是龙
Or a dragon.

我跟你们保证
Mark my words,

大事不妙了
there's trouble a-brewin'.

我早有预感
Felt it coming all day.

我鸡眼在痛
My corns hurt.

天啊
Gosh!

情况不妙
That's a bad sign.

我们怎么办
What'll we do?

我们偷偷的进去
Let's sneak up on it.

对 我们游进去 潜进去
Yes. We'll, uh, squeak up... Sneak up.

走 走吧 你们 我们 来
Come on, hen... Uh, men. Follow me.


小心 各位 到厨房找
Careful, men. Search every cook and nanny...

厕所 床下 天花板
Hook and granny... Crooked fan...

到处都找
Search everywhere.

安静
Quiet.

你看 这地板被拖过了
Look! The floor, it's been swept!

椅子也擦过
Chair's been dusted!

窗户也洗过
Our window's been washed.

天啊 蜘蛛网不见了
Gosh, our cobwebs are missing.

为什么 为什么 为什么
Why, why, why, why,

整个地方都干净了
the whole place is clean!

这一定是个诡计
There's dirty work afoot.

洗碗盆空了
Sink's empty.

有人偷走我们的碗盘
Hey, someone stole our dishes!

没有被偷 都好好的在橱中
They ain't stole. They're hid in the cupboard.

杯子被洗了
My cup's been washed.

糖渣都没了
Sugar's gone.

有人在烧汤
Something's cooking.

真香呀
Smells good!

不能碰啊 笨蛋
Don't touch it, you fools!

这汤可能有毒
Might be poison.

看 这一定是女巫的汤
See? It's witches' brew.

快看我们的台子
Look what's happened to our stable...

桌子
Uh, table.

鲜花
Flowers!

你看 好香
Look, goldenrod.

不要给我闻 快拿开
Don't do it. Take them away.

我敏感 我有花粉热
My nose! My hay fever!

你知道我不能闻的
You know I can't stand it.

我不能 我不能
I can't... I can't... I... Oh.


啊..
Ah...

谢啦
Thanks!

你这个蠢才
Ya crazy fool!

怎么能在这个时候打喷嚏
Fine time you picked to sneeze!

我忍不住呀
I couldn't help it.

这种事说来就来了
I can't tell.

来了 来了 来了
When you gotta, you gotta. I... I... I gotta.

又来了 又
It's coming.

不能让他打
-Don't let him. -Stop him.

捏着他鼻子
-No, tie it tight. -Don't let go.

捏紧呀快啊 我捏住了
-Hold him tight. -I'll tie it.

绑个结实的结
Make a hard knot.

应该可以了
There, that will hold him.

谢了
-Thanks! -Shh!

安静 笨蛋
Quiet, you fool!

你想害死大家
You want to get us all killed?

那 那 那是什么声音
What's that?

是鬼
That's it.

离我们很近
-Sounded close.

它就在这个屋子里
It's in this room right now.

它 在楼上
It's up there.

对 在卧房里
Yeah. In the bedroom.

必须有个人下去把它抓上来
One of us has gotta go down and chase it up.

不 上 下
Up. Down.

来 拿着
Here, take it.

不要紧张
Don't be nervous.

别害怕
Don't be afraid.

我们都在你后面
We're right behind you.

对 都在你后面
Yes! Right behind ya.


它来了快
Here it comes!

把门关上
Hold it shut.

别让它出来用力啊 用力
-It's after us. -Don't let it out.

它来了 现在是好机会
-Here it comes. -Now's our chance.

打死它
Get it now!

给它好看
-Quick! -Give it to it!

别让它跑了
Don't let it get away!

慢着 他 他是糊涂蛋
Hold on there. It's only Dopey.

你看到它了吗
Did you see it?

它大不大
How big is it?

是不是一条龙
Was it a dragon?

它有没有角
Has it got horns?

它会不会喷火
Was it breathing fire?

它会吃人吗
Was it droolin'?

它到底在干什么
What was it doin'?

他说有一只妖怪在我们的床上睡觉
He says it's a, a monster asleep in our beds!

在它睡觉的时候宰了它
-Let's attack. -While it's sleeping.

对 宰了它
Yeah, while it's sleeping.

快呀 各位
Hurry, men.

此时不动 更待何时把它头砍掉
-It's now or never! -Off with its head.

打烂它的骨头
Break its bones.

把它剁成碎片
Chop it to pieces.

好好修理它
We'll kill it dead.


我的妈呀
-Jiminy Crickets! -Gosh!

我的妈呀
Gee!

好大的怪物
What a monster!

它占了三张床
It covers three beds.

在它醒来之前杀掉它吧
Let's kill it before it wakes up.

从哪边杀起
-Which end do we kill? -Shh!

怎么回事
What is it?

一 一个女孩
Why, it... It's a girl!

她真是漂亮
She's mighty purdy.

她好漂亮
She's beautiful

就好像天使一样
just like a angel.

天使
Angel?

哼 她是女人
hah! She's a female!

所有的女人都是祸水
And all females is poison!

她们充满邪恶诡计
They're full of wicked wiles.

什么是邪恶诡计
What are wicked wiles?

我不知道 但我讨厌她
I don't know. But I'm agin 'em.

小声一点 会吵醒她
Not so loud. You'll wake her up.

我才不管 这里又不是她家
Aw, let her wake up! She don't belong here nohow.

你看 她在动
-Look out. -She's movin'.

她醒了
She's wakin' up.

我们怎么办
What'll we do?

躲起来
Hide.

好舒服
Oh, dear.

不知道那些小孩子
I wonder if the children are...

原来你们是矮人
Why, why, you're little men!


你们好吗
How do you do?

我说 你们好吗
I said, how do you do?

好 好什么好
How do you do what?

你居然会讲话 我真高兴
Oh, you can talk! I'm so glad!

别告诉我谁是谁
Now, don't tell me who you are.

让我来猜
Let me guess.

我知道 你一定是万事通
I know, you're Doc.

对 没错 你说的对
Why, why, why, yes. Yes! That's true.

你是害羞鬼
And you're, you're Bashful.

天喔
Oh, gosh!

你是瞌睡虫
And you, you're Sleepy.

你怎么会猜到的
How'd you guess?

还有你
And you?

你是喷嚏精
And you're Sneezy.

而你一定是
Yes, and you must be...

开心果 就是我
Happy, ma'am. That's me.

这位是糊涂蛋
And this is Dopey.

他不说话啊
He don't talk none.

你是说 他不能说话
You mean he can't talk?

他不知道 他从来没试过
He don't know. He never tried.

太不幸了
Oh, that's too bad.

你一定是爱生气
You must be Grumpy.

对 对
Oh, yes! Yes!

我们知道我们是谁
Hah! We know who we are.

问问她是谁
Ask her who she is

她在这里干嘛
and what she's a-doin' here.

对 你是什么
Hmph! Yeah!

谁在干嘛
What are you and who are you doin'?

不 你是什么
What are you...

你是谁啊
Who are you

我亲爱的小姐
my dear?

我真糊涂 我叫做白雪
Oh, how silly of me. I'm Snow White.

白雪 公主
-Snow White? -The Princess?

对啊
Yes.

我亲爱的皇后 不 公主
Well... Well, my, my dear Quincess... Uh, Princess.

我们 我们很荣幸
We're, uh, we're honored. Yes, we're, uh, we're...

我们很 很疯狂
-Mad as hornets! -Mad as hornets! No, no, we're not.

很疯狂 不 我们不狂
We're bad as cornets... No, no

我们很疯 不
as bad as...

我在说什么呀
What was I sayin'?

没什么 你只是站在那里乱叫
Nothing! Just standin' there sputterin' like a doodlebug!

像疯狗 谁 谁
Who, who, who

谁 谁像疯狗一样乱叫
who's butterin' like a spoodledug?

谁 谁敢骂我啊 好了 闭嘴 叫她滚蛋
-Who's... Uh, gutter... -Aw, shut up and tell her to get out!

请不要赶我走
Please don't send me away!

否则她会杀了我的
-If you do, she'll kill me. -Kill you?

杀你 谁 对 谁啊
-Who will? -Yes, who?

我的继母 皇后
My stepmother, the Queen.

皇后
The Queen?

她好坏
-She's wicked! -She's bad!

她没良心
She's mighty mean!

她是个老女巫
She's an old witch!

我警告你们
I'm warnin' ya.

皇后如果知道她在这儿
If the Queen finds her here,

一定会赶来找我们算帐的
she'll swoop down and wreak her vengeance on us!

但她并不知道我在这里
But she doesn't know where I am!

不知道
She don't, eh?

她什么事都知道
She knows everything.

她会施法术
She's full of black magic.

她还会让她自己隐形
She can even make herself invisible.

她可能现在就在这个屋子里
Might be in this room right now.

她不会知道我在这里
Oh, she'll never find me here.

你们如果肯收留我
And if you let me stay

我就替你们收拾家
I'll keep house for you.

替你们洗衣 打扫 缝衣 煮饭
I'll wash and sew and sweep and cook and...

煮饭
Cook?

你会做有派苹果
Can you make dapple lumpkins...

不派果苹吗
Uh, lumple dapplins?

是苹果派
Apple dumplings

对 是苹果派
Eh, yes!Crapple dumpkins.

会 我还会做布丁 草莓派
Yes, and plum pudding and gooseberry pie...

草莓派 太棒了 留住她
Gooseberry pie? Hooray! She stays!


汤耶
Soup!

好棒
Hooray!

不要抢我的
Uh-uh, uh-uh!

大家别急
Just a minute.

晚饭还没好呢
Supper's not quite ready.

你们最好先去洗手
You'll just have time to wash.

你们最好先去洗手
Wash? Wash?

我就知道她有诡计
-Wash? Wash? Wash? -Hah! Knew there was a catch to it.

我们又不出门 为什么要洗手
-Why wash? -What for? We ain't goin' nowhere.

过年啦
'Tain't New Year's.

也许你们已经洗过了
Oh, perhaps you have washed.

也许我们
Perhaps we...

对呀 也许洗过了
Yes! Perhaps we have.

什么时候
But when?

什么时候 你说什么时候
When? When. Uh, you said whe...

去年 不 上个月
Why

不 上个礼拜
last week.

最近
Why, recently!

对 是最近
Yes, recently!

最近啊
Oh, recently!

让我看看你们的手
Let me see your hands.

把手伸出来
Let me see your hands!

万事通 真让我吃惊
Why, Doc, I'm surprised!

快呀 伸给我看
Come on, let's see them.

害羞鬼
Oh, Bashful, my, my, my!

妈呀妈呀妈呀 还有你
And you?

比我想像的更脏
Worse than I thought!

太可怕了
How shocking!

我的天啊 这怎么行呢
Goodness me, this will never do.

你们现在就去洗手 不然通通不准吃饭
March straight outside and wash, or you'll not get a bite to eat.

爱生气 你不去洗手吗
Well, aren't you going to wash?

怎么啦 舌头找不到啊
What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?

有没有受伤
Oh! Did you hurt yourself?


哼,女人!
Hah, women!

提起勇气 各位
Courage, men, courage.

别紧张
Don't be nervous.

天啊 好湿
Gosh, it's wet!

而且好冰
It's cold, too!

我们不会洗 对吗
We ain't gonna do it, are we?

可是 如果我们洗了 公主才会开心
Well, it'll please the Princess.

为了她 我愿意冒这个险
I'll take a chance for her!

我也愿意
Me, too!

她的诡计已经开始生效了
Hah! Her wiles are beginnin' to work.

我警告你们
But I'm warnin' ya, you give 'em an inch,

我们只要让这么一点 她就会骑到我们头上
and they'll walk all over ya!

别听他的 老顽固
Don't listen to that old warthog.

快 我们洗吧
Come on now, men.

要很用力的洗
How hard do ya scrub?

胡子会缩水吗
Will our whiskers shrink?

是不是要在里面泡
Do ya get in the tub?

看不到的地方也要洗吗
Do ya have to wash where it doesn't show?

别太兴奋了 我们开始吧
Now, now, now, don't get excited. Here we go.

靠近洗脸盆
Step up to the tub

不会丢脸的
'Tain't no disgrace

卷起你的袖子 不要掉到水里
Just pull up your sleeves and get 'em in place

沾点水
Then scoop up the water

把脸湿一湿 然后
and rub it on your face and go...

把肥皂放手上
Pick up the soap Now don't try to bluff

然后揉一揉
Work up a lather

不要揉太久
And when you got enough

只要觉得刚好 不多也不少
Get your hands full of water

就深呼吸 闭住气
and you snort and you snuff and go...

把肮脏油垢通通都擦掉
You douse and you souse Rub and you scrub

再用清水冲一冲
You sputter and splash all over the tub

然后全身轻松 重复做一次
You may be cold and wet when you're done

把污垢都洗掉 确实过瘾
But you gotta admit it's good and clean fun

记住要常洗 污垢就离开你
So splash all you like 'Tain't any trick

不必再怀疑 记住要常洗
As soon as you're through You'll feel mighty slick

一票老不修
Bunch of old nanny goats.

看了真叫人感到恶心
Ya make me sick going...

我看那个女人
Hah! Next thing ya know

就快要在你们胡子上打蝴蝶结
she'll be tyin' your beards up in pink ribbons

在你们胳肢窝底下洒上
and smellin' ya up with that stuff called

花露水
"perfoom."

瞧你们一个个洗的就像白斩鸡似的
A fine bunch of water lilies you turned out to be.

我就不信 你们谁有这个本事能叫我洗脸
I'd like to see anybody make me wash if I didn't wanna.

抓住他
Get him!

抓到了
Hey, let go of me!

快 把他丢到盆子里去
Get him over to the tub. Get him over to the tub.

快 抓住他 放开我 放开我
Let me loose, you fools! Let me loose!

快 抓住他 把他丢到盆子里去
Get him up on the tub. Get him up! Hang on to him! Bang him! Pound him!

快 抓住他 把他丢到盆子里去
Get him up on the tub! On the tub.

-盆子在那 -放我下来
That's the tub. That's the tub.

快丢进去
Don't, don't, don't, don't get excited! Don't get... Don't get up... Don't get...

-放我下来 -拿肥皂来
Get the soap!

当心 别急
-Hey, steady, men. -We'll get him there. We'll get him.

快 快 用力啊
Never say die. Never say die.

压住他 别让他跑出来了
You don't...

肥皂到哪去了 肥皂

洗啊 洗干净 快点给他洗
Now, scrub good and hard It can't be denied

没骗你吧 你擦一擦
That he'll look mighty cute as soon as he's dried

就变得帅气 潇洒又可爱
Well it's good for the soul And it's good for the hide to go

看他多可爱
Ain't he sweet?

长得像朵喇叭花
Smells like a petunia.

他还真嗲 芬芳若牵牛花
He sure is cute!

我绝不会饶你们的
You'll pay dearly for this!

开饭了
Supper!

开饭了 好棒喔
-Supper! -Food. Hooray!


墙上的魔镜
Magic Mirror on the wall,

现在谁是世界上最美的女人呢
who now is the fairest one of all?

爬过第七座宝石山
Over the seven jeweled hills

渡过第七个瀑布旁
beyond the seventh fall,

在七个小矮人的屋子里
in the cottage of the seven dwarfs

住着最美丽的白雪公主
dwells Snow White, fairest one of all.

白雪公主已经死在荒凉的森林里
Snow White lies dead in the forest.

侍者也带回了证据
The Huntsman has brought me proof.

请看 这是她的心
Behold her heart.

白雪公主还活著
Snow White still lives,

她是最美的女人
the fairest in the land.

你手上捧着的只不过是个猪心
'Tis the heart of a pig you hold in your hand.

是猪的心
The heart of a pig!

我上当了
Then I've been tricked!

用猪的心骗我
The heart of a pig!

简直浑蛋
The blundering fool!

只有一个办法 就是我亲自到那七个矮人的家里去
I'll go myself to the dwarfs' cottage

等我化好装之后
in a disguise so complete

就不会有人认得我了
no one will ever suspect

现在 先让我找个秘方
Now,

把我自己变丑
a formula to transform my beauty into ugliness,

再把皇后的华服换成小贩的布衣
change my queenly raiment to a peddler's cloak.

木乃伊尘可以使我变老
Mummy Dust to make me old.

夜晚的黑粉使衣服染黑
To shroud my clothes, the black of night.

这个胡椒可把我美妙的声音变成沙哑的老妇
To age my voice, an old hag's cackle.

再加上一点头发变白的恐怖霜
To whiten my hair, a scream of fright.

阵阵的阴风
A blast of wind

掀起我的仇恨
to fan my hate!

雷声闪电
A thunderbolt

把一切混合
to mix it well.

现在
Now,

开始我的易容术吧
begin the magic spell.


Look!

我的手
My hands!

我的声音
My voice!

我的声音
My voice.

完善的化装
A perfect disguise.

现在
And now...

为那个美人儿
A special sort of death

for one so fair
找一副有强烈剧毒的药

什么好呢
What shall it be?

毒苹果
A poisoned apple!

睡著死亡
Sleeping Death.

只要咬一口这种毒苹果
One taste of the Poisoned Apple

眼睛就会永久合上
and the tim's eyes will close forever

睡着死亡
in the Sleeping Death


我用我的脚来跳舞
I'd like to dance and tap my feet

但从来都不会稳
But they won't keep in rhythm

今天还把两只脚都洗了
You see, I washed 'em both today

还是真的丢人
and I can't do nothin' with 'em

噢 呵 这实在是没什么意恩
Ho-hum, the tune is dumb... The words don't mean a thing

唱着这首抓狂歌 心情会很愉快
Isn't this a silly song for anyone to sing?


I...

天哪
Oh, gosh!

我追只肥猫到树土
I chased a polecat up a tree Way out upon a limb

它这样瞪著我
And when he got the best of me

我想来想去没有办法 结果还是放弃
I got the worst of him

噢 呵 这实在是没什么意恩
Ho-hum, the tune is dumb... The words don't mean a thing

唱着这首抓狂歌 心情会很愉快
Isn't this a silly song for anyone to sing?


好好玩
That was fun!

现在该你表演
Now you do something.

我表演什么呢
Well, what shall I do?

说个故事吧
Tell us a story.

对 说故事给我们听
Yes, tell us a story.

一个真实的故事
A true story.

爱情故事
A love story.

好吧
Well

从前有一位公主
once there was a princess.

那位公主是你吗
Was the princess you?

她坠入情网
And she fell in love.

这很难吗
Was it hard to do?

这很容易的
Oh, it was very easy.

大家都看得出那位王子非常迷人
Anyone could see that the Prince was charming.

他是我唯一的是人
The only one for me.

他是不是很强壮英俊呢
Was he strong and handsome?

他是不是长得很高
Was he big and tall?

在这个世界上没有人能比得上他
There's nobody like him anywhere at all.

他有没有说过是你
Did he say he loved ya?

他有没有偷亲你
Did he steal a kiss?

他是如此浪漫
He was so romantic

叫我怎能忘
I could not resist

等待王子来到
Some day my prince will come

等待我们重逢
Some day we'll meet again

纯洁爱情会一生到老
And away to his castle we'll go

永远快乐而幸福美好
To be happy forever

我相信
I know

恶心
Hah! Mush!

春天将会来临
Some day when spring is here

纯洁美丽爱情
We'll find our love anew

小鸟的歌声
And the birds will sing

会把万物唤醒
And wedding bells will ring

一切美梦会成真
Some day when my dreams

成真
Come true


天啊
Oh, my goodness!

该上床了
It's past bedtime.

大家快上楼睡觉吧
Go right upstairs to bed.

等一等 先别急
Wait! Hold on there, men!

让公主上楼睡我们的床
The, uh, Princess will sleep in our beds upstairs.

那你们睡哪里呢
But where will you sleep?

我们在这里可以很舒服的睡在 睡在
Oh, we'll be quite comfortable down here, in... in...

睡在猪圈
In a pig's eye!

睡在猪圈里
In a pig's eye...

猪圈 不 我是说
Sty. No, no! I mean...

我们会很舒服的
We'll be comfortable

对不对
won't we, men?

对 没错 我们会很舒服的
Oh, yes. Mighty comfortable.

你不必担心我们
Now don't you worry about us.

我们会很好的
We'll be all right, ma'am.

快上去 亲爱的公主
Go right on up now, my dear.

如果你们坚持
Well, if you insist.

晚安
Good night.

晚安 公主
Good night, Princess.

你们确是会很舒服吗
You're sure you'll be comfortable?

放心 非常舒服
Oh, yes. Very comfortable.

祝你们有个好梦
Well, pleasant dreams.

你也一样
Pleasant dreams.

Let go
别抢,别抢

我的 我用
-I saw it first! -Now, men, don't get excited.

我们一起用 一起用 我的一起用
Remember, share. It's share and share alike.

注意 注意 他会被扯坏的
Look out, it'll rip. It'll rip!

请保佑这七个矮人
Bless the seven little men

他们对我是那么的仁慈
who have been so kind to me.

还有希望我的美梦能成真
And... And may my dreams come true.

还有希望我的美梦能成真
Amen.

还有 求您让爱生气能喜欢我
Oh, yes! And please make Grumpy like me.

哼 女人
Hah! Women!

简直是莫名其妙
A fine kettle of fish!


把苹果浸在毒液中
Dip the apple in the brew.

让那些毒汁渗入
Let the Sleeping Death seep through!

看 它的表皮
Look! On the skin!

这是它内部的象徵
The symbol of what lies within.

现在变成红色去引诱公主
Now, turn red to tempt Snow White.

使她肚子饿而吃它
To make her hunger for a bite.

要吃一口吗
Have a bite?

这不是给你的
It's not for you.

是给白雪公主的
It's for Snow White.

当白雪公主咬一口我手上的苹果时
When she breaks the tender peel to taste the apple in my hand,

她就会停止呼吸 血液凝结
her breath will still, her blood congeal.

而我就是这个世上最美的女人了
Then I'll be fairest in the land!

不对
But wait!

有没有解毒的方法
There may be an antidote.

千万不能有闪失
Nothing must be overlooked.

这里
Oh, here it is!

睡着死亡的人

只有那真爱之吻能使她清醒而复活

真爱之吻
"Love's First Kiss."

这个到不用怕
No fear of that.

那些矮人会以为她已经死了
The dwarfs will think she's dead.

她会被活埋
She'll be buried alive!

697
01:04:29,950 --> 01:04:32,950
被活埋
Buried alive!

渴死了吧
Thirsty?

给你点水喝
Have a drink!


千万别忘了 亲爱的
Now, don't forget, my dear.

那个老皇后非常的狡猾
The... The old Queen's a sly one,

妖法又很多
full of witchcraft.

所以你要当心陌生人
So beware of strangers.

放心吧 我会没事的
Don't worry. I'll be all right.

晚上见
See you tonight.

晚上见
Uh, yes. We...

好了 我们走了
Well, c'mon, men.

请特别小心
Be awful careful

因为如果你发生了任何事 我会
'cause if anything'd happen to you, I, I...

再见
Good-bye.

天啊
Oh, gosh!

一群老不修
Hah! Disgustin'!

你确定要小心
And be sure to watch out... To wa... To wa...

小心
To wa...

又来了
Watch out.

谢了
Thanks.

好吧
Well... All right.

这是最后一次
But that's the last... Wha...

好了 快走吧
Oh, go on. Run along.

嗨唷 嗨唷
Heigh-ho, heigh-ho

我们工作上路
It's off to work we go

再见 再见
Good-bye! Good-bye!

我得警告你
Now I'm warnin' ya.

绝不能让任何人或东西进这屋子里
Don't let nobody or nothin' in the house.

爱生气 你也会关心我
Why, Grumpy, you do care.

再见 爱生气
Good-bye, Grumpy!


小矮人都出去工作了
The little men will be away

就只剩她一个人
and she'll be all alone

跟我这个槽老太婆
with a harmless old peddler woman.

心地善良的槽老太婆
A harmless old peddler woman!

等待王子来到
Some day my prince will come

等待我们重逢
Some day we'll meet again

纯洁爱情会一生到老
And away to his castle we'll go

永远快乐而幸福美好
To be happy forever I know

春天将会来临
Some day when spring is here

纯洁美丽爱情
We'll find our love anew

小鸟的歌声会把万物欢欣
And the birds will sing

婚礼的钟声会被敲响
And wedding bells will ring

一切美梦会成真
Some day when my dreams

一切美梦会成真
Come true

只有你一个人在家
All alone, my pet?

是啊 不过
Why, why, yes, I am. But...

那几个小矮人都不在
The, the little men are not here?

不 不在
No, they're not, but...

做派啊
Making pies?

对呀 草莓派
Yes, gooseberry pies.

只有苹果派
It's apple pies

才能叫人垂涎三尺
that make the menfolks' mouths water.

而且最好是用这种苹果
Pies made from apples like these.

看起来好像很好吃
-Oh, they do look delicious. -Yes!

对呀 你为什么不先尝一口呢 亲爱的
But wait 'til you taste one, dearie.

试试看
Like to try one?

快啊 快咬一口
Go on. Go on, have a bite.

别这样 走开 走开
Stop it! Stop it! Go away! Go away!

羞不羞 欺负一个老太太
Shame on you, frightening a poor old lady.

我还以为弄丢了呢
Oh, I thought I'd lost it.

在这里 我很抱歉
There, there. I'm sorry.

我的心…
Oh My heart

我的心好痛啊
Oh, my... My poor heart.

扶我到屋里去 让我休息一下
Take me into the house and let me rest.

给我杯水喝 谢谢
A drink of water, please.


你们看
Hey, look!

干什么你们 走开 走开
-Stop that! -Get away, boy. Get away! Go on, shoo!

走开
Go on! Get outta here!

这些动物是怎么回事
What ails these crazy birds?

我看它们一是是疯了
They've gone plumb daffy.

是啊 我看见的
Yeah, they've...

因为你对我这个老太婆那么友善
And because you've been so good to poor old Granny,

就让我来告诉你一个秘密吧
I'll share a secret with you.

这不是一个普通的苹果唷
This is no ordinary apple.

这是个能许愿的苹果
It's a magic wishing apple.

能许愿的苹果
A wishing apple?

对啊 只要咬一口
Yes!

你的梦想就会实现了
One bite and all your dreams will come true.

真的吗
Really?

是啊 亲是的
Yes, girlie.

你先许个愿
Now, make a wish

然后再吃
and take a bite.

走开 走开 不要闹了
-Go on, get! -These pesky critters won't stop.

这些家伙到底怎么回事
-'Tain't natural. -There's something wrong.

他们不会无缘无故这样
They ain't actin' this way for nothin'

也许皇后在害白雪公主
Maybe the old Queen's got Snow White.

皇后 白雪公主
-The Queen! -Snow White!

皇后会杀死她 我们必须去救她
The Queen'll kill her! We gotta save her!

对 我 你
Yes! Yes! We, we, we gotta save her!

皇后会杀了她的 那该怎么办
-She'll kill her! -What'll we do?

对 该怎么办啊
Yes, yes, what'll we do?

快走 快 快
Come on! Giddap!

等等我 等等
Wait for me! Wait for...


在你那小心肝里
There must be

一定有个愿望吧
something your little heart desires.

也许你有个心爱的人
Perhaps there's someone you love.

是有一个
Well, there is someone.

果然没错 果然没错
I thought so. I thought so!

我可是个过来人
Old Granny knows a young girl's heart.

听我的准没错
Now, take the apple, dearie,

许个愿吧
and make a wish.

我希望 我希望
I wish... I wish...

对了 继续 继续
That's it, go on! Go on.

然后他会带我到他的城堡去
And that he will carry me away to his castle

我们在那里可以直到永远
where we will live happily ever after.

好 好 咬一口吧
Fine! Fine! Now take a bite.

别让你许的愿都老了
Don't let the wish grow cold!

我是怎么了
Oh, I feel strange.

呼吸停止
-Her breath will still. -Oh. Oh.

血液凝固
-Her blood congeal. -Oh.

我终於是世界上最美的女人了
Now I'll be fairest in the land!


再见
Good-bye.

再见 爱生气
Good-bye, Grumpy.

再见
Good-bye.

糊涂蛋
Oh, Dopey.

再见
Good-bye!

春天将会来临
Some day when spring is here

纯洁美丽爱情
We'll find our love anew

小鸟的美丽歌声会把万物唤醒
And the birds will sing

婚礼的钟声会被敲响
And wedding bells will ring

终于有一天我们会
Some day when my dreams

美梦成真
Come true!


最新消息

2024 年 3 月 (龙年的春天) 继续努力制作儿童英语乐园。 愿望:让孩子们熟悉英语,视英语为小菜一碟。

 

 


 


 

关于我

版主的爱好:

音乐,摄影,看书,扫街。