《狮子王》

录音剪辑已准备就绪,供您循环倾听,逐句琢磨,字字斟酌,慢慢模仿,深入领会其精髓。

只有在情景中记忆单词才是有效的。但从头到尾过一遍,没有分段记忆来的深刻。版主将电影分成一段一段的方法希望能给您的单词记忆带来方便。

学字母 学单词 学美语 听歌曲 看卡通 精选推荐 乐园小客厅

生命伊始
From the day we arrive on the planet

眨眨眼睛 感受阳光
And, blinking, step into the sun

世间万物
There's more to see

应接不暇
Than can ever be seen

未做之事
More to do

永无穷尽
Than can ever be done

人生旅程 充满惊喜
There's far too much to take in here

要去体会
More to find

它的真谛
Than can ever be found

蓝色天际
But the sun rolling high

红日升起
Through the sapphire sky

大大小小
Keeps great and small

轮回过往
On the endless round

这就是生生不息
It's the circle of life

循环不息
And it moves us all

经历失望与希冀
Through despair and hope

经历忠贞与爱意
Through faith and love

找准自己位置
Till we find our place

在这生命长河中
On the path unwinding

在这生命之环里
in the circle

生生不息
The circle of life

这就是生生不息
It's the circle of life

循环不息
And it moves us all

经历失望与希冀
Through despair and hope

经历忠贞与爱意
Through faith and love

找准自己位置
Till we find our place

在这生命长河中
On the path unwinding

在这生命之环里
in the circle

生生不息
The circle of life


命运真不公平
Life's not fair, is it?

我呢 永远成不了国王了
You see, I... Well, I shall never be king.

而你 也永远见不到明天了
And you shall never see the light of another day.

你妈没教过你 别玩弄猎物吗
Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?

你来干什么
What do you want?

我是来通知你 木法沙王就要到了
I'm here to announce that King Mufasa's on his way,

今早仪式你缺席了
so you'd better have a good excuse

你最好找个理由解释解释
for missing the ceremony morning.

沙祖 瞧瞧
Oh, look, Zazu.

你害我丢了午餐
You've made me lose my lunch.

等国王来了 你何止丢掉午餐
You'll lose more than that when the king gets through with you.

他生起气来比疝气的河马还恐怖
He's as mad as a hippo with a hernia.

我好怕怕哦
I quiver with fear!

行了 刀疤 别这么看我
Now, Scar, don't look at me that way.

救命
Help!

刀疤
Scar?

放了它
Drop him.

尊敬的陛下 您来的真是时候
Impeccable timing, Your Majesty.


这不是我大哥嘛 哪阵风把您吹来了
Why, if it isn't my big brother descending from on high

纡尊降贵和我这平民厮混
to mingle with the commoners.

我和沙拉碧在辛巴的洗礼仪式上没看到你
Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.

是今天吗
That was today?

真是抱歉
I feel simply awful!

我给忘了
Must've slipped my mind.

你这滑头应该记得
Yes, well, as slippery as your mind is,

国王的弟弟本该位列首席
as the king's brother, you should've been first in line!

这小毛球出生之前 我才是首席
Well, I was first in line, until the little hairball was born.

这小毛球是我儿子 是你未来的国王
That hairball is my son and your future king.

那我得好好练习下礼节
I shall practise my curtsy!

刀疤 不要背对着我[不理睬我 拒绝我]
Don't turn your back on me, Scar.

错了 木法沙
Oh, no, Mufasa.

也许是你不该不理睬我
Perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.

你是在挑衅吗
Is that a challenge?

息怒 息怒
Temper, temper.

我做梦也不敢向你挑衅啊
I wouldn't dream of challenging you.

真遗憾 为什么
Pity. Why not?

要说头脑 我的确有狮子的智慧
Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share.

但要说力量
But when it comes to brute strength,

恐怕我就拖狮子的后腿了
I'm afraid I'm at the shallow end of the gene pool.


家家都有本难念的经啊 陛下
There's one in every family, sire.

我们家还不止一本
Two in mine, actually,

在特别场合总会出点岔子
and they always manage to ruin special occasions.

我该拿他怎么办
What am I going to do with him?

他是块做地毯的好材料
He'd make a very handsome throw rug.

沙祖
Zazu!

想想 那样的话 只要他脏了
And just think, whenever he gets dirty,

就可以把他拎出去打一打
you could take him out and beat him.


爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!

快 爸爸 该出发了 快醒醒
Come on, dad, we gotta go! Wake up!

不好意思
Sorry.

爸爸 爸爸
Dad! Dad!

你儿子醒了
Your son is awake.

日出之前 是你儿子
Before sunrise, he's your son.

爸爸 快起来
Dad! Come on, Dad.

你答应过我的
You promised.

好好 我起来 起来
Okay, Okay. I'm up, I'm up.

太好了
Yeah!

辛巴 看
Look, Simba.

阳光所及的地方 都是我们的国土
Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

国王的统治就像太阳一样 有升有落
A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun.

辛巴 有一天 我会随太阳一同落下
One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here

日出时 你会一同升起 成为新王
and will rise with you as the new king.

-这都属于我吗 -所有的一切
- And this'll all be mine? - Everything.

阳光所及的地方
Everything the light touches.

那阳光到不了的地方呢
What about that shadowy place?

那里不属于我们
That's beyond our borders.

你可千万别去 辛巴
You must never go there, Simba.

我以为国王能想做什么就做什么
But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

国王可不能随心所欲
Oh, there's more to being king

为所欲为
than getting your way all the time.

-国王还要干什么 -辛巴
- There's more? - Simba...

世上万物和谐共存
Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

国王就得理解这种平衡
As king, you need to understand that balance

并且尊重所有的生命
and respect all the creatures,

从满地爬的蚂蚁 到跳跃的羚羊
from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

但是爸爸 羚羊不是我们的食物吗
But, dad, don't we eat the antelope?

没错 辛巴 我解释给你听
Yes, Simba, but let me explain.

我们死后 身体化为草地
When we die, our bodies become the grass,

而羚羊以草为食
and the antelope eat the grass.

我们在生命循环中紧密相连
And so we are all connected in the great circle of life.


-早上好 陛下 -早上好 沙祖
- Good morning, sire! - Good morning, Zazu.

来给您作一下晨间报告
Checking in with the morning report.

说吧
Fire away.

蜜蜂的嗡嗡声
Well! The buzz from the bees

为豹子一家带来一点困扰
is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot.

是吗
Really?

儿子 干什么呢
What are you doing, son?

扑东西
Pouncing.

让老猎手教教你
Let an old pro show you how it's done.

我要大象们别担心 但他们就是不能...
I told the elephants to forget it, but they can't...

-沙祖 能转个身吗 -是 陛下
- Zazu, would you turn around? - Yes, sire.

猎豹食物紧缺 但...
The cheetahs are hard up, but...

趴在草地上
Stay low to the ground.

猎豹没办法兴旺繁衍
Cheetahs never prosper...

好的 趴在草地上吗 行了
Yeah, okay. Stay low to the ground, right? Yeah.

-怎么了 -扑倒课程
- What going on? - A pouncing lesson.

很好 扑倒
Very good. Pouncing.

扑倒 别啊 陛下 别开玩笑了
Pouncing? No, sire, you can't be serious...

太丢脸了
This is so humiliating.

别出声
Try not to make a sound.

木法沙 你在跟他说什么
What are you telling him, Mufasa?

木法沙 辛巴
Mufasa? Simba?

真不错
That's very good.

-沙祖 -什么事
- Zazu! - Yes!

-来自地下的情报 -好的 这次
- News from the underground. - Now, this time...

陛下 土狼来犯荣耀大地
Sire! Hyenas in the Pride Lands!

沙祖 带辛巴回家
Zazu, take Simba home.

爸爸 我能一起去吗
Dad, can't I come?

不行 儿子
No, son.

哪儿都不让我去
I never get to go anywhere.

小主人 有朝一日 你成了国王
Young master, one day, you will be king.

就能赶走那些 一天到晚虎视眈眈
Then you can chase those slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers

贪婪丑陋愚蠢的偷猎者了
from dawn until dusk.


刀疤叔叔 你猜怎么着
Hey, Uncle Scar! Guess what?

我讨厌猜来猜去
I despise guessing games.

我会成为荣耀石国王
I'm gonna be King of Pride Rock.

很好啊
Oh, goody!

爸爸向我展示了整个王国
My dad just showed me the whole kingdom,

都归我管
and I'm gonna rule it all!

是啊 原谅我没高兴地跳起来为你鼓掌
Yes. Well, forgive me for not leaping for joy.

我的背不太好 你知道的
Bad back, you know.

刀疤叔叔
Hey, Uncle Scar.

我当了国王 那你是什么
When I'm king, what'll that make you?

猴子的叔叔
A monkey's uncle.

-你真奇怪 -你懂什么
- You're so weird. - You have no idea.

你爸爸向你展示了整个王国 是吧
So, your father showed you the whole kingdom, did he?

所有国土
Everything.

他向你展示
He didn't show you

北部边境那块高地了吗
what's beyond that rise at the northern border?

没有 他说我不能去
Well, no. He said I can't go there.

他说得太对了
And he's absolutely right.

那里太危险了
It's far too dangerous.

只有最勇敢的狮子才能去
Only the bravest lions go there.

我很勇敢啊 那里有什么
Well, I'm brave. What's out there?

抱歉 辛巴 我不能说
I'm sorry, Simba, I just can't tell you.

为什么
Why not?

辛巴 我得保证爱侄儿的安全
Simba Simba, I'm only looking out for the well-being of my favourite nephew.

没错 我是你唯一的侄子
Yeah, right! I'm your only nephew.

所以我得保护你
All the more reason for me to be protective.

小王子可不能去大象墓地 糟了
An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince. Oops!

大象什么
An elephant what? Whoa!

真是的 我话太多了
Oh, dear, I've said too much.

好吧 估计你迟早也会发现
Well, I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later,

你这么聪明
you being so clever and all.

帮我个忙
Just do me one favour.

答应我 千万别去那个可怕的地方
Promise me you'll never visit that dreadful place.

没问题
No problem.

真是好孩子
There's a good lad.

自己去玩吧
You run along now and have fun.

记住
And remember,

这是我们之间的小秘密哦
it's our little secret.


-好啊 娜娜 -你好 辛巴
- Hey, Nala. - Hi, Simba.

走 我刚听说有个好玩的地方
Come on. I just heard about this great place.

辛巴 我正洗澡呢
Simba! I'm kind of in the middle of a bath.

你也该洗了
And it's time for yours.

妈妈
Mom!

妈妈 你把我鬃毛弄乱了
Mom, you're messing up my mane!

好了好了 干净了 我能走了吗
Okay, okay, I'm clean. Can we go now?

我们要去哪啊
So, where are we going?

别又是什么无聊的地方
It better not be anyplace dumb.

不是 很好玩
No, it's really cool.

这个好玩的地方在哪啊
So, where is this really cool place?

-水潭附近 -水潭
- Around the water hole. - The water hole?

水潭那有什么好玩的
What's so great about the water hole?

到了再给你看
I'll show you when we get there.

妈妈 我能和辛巴一起去吗
Mom, can I go with Simba?

你觉得呢 沙拉碧
What do you think, Sarabi?

这个
Well...

-求你了 -求你了
- Please? - Please?

我没意见
It's all right with me.

-太好了 -好哦
- Yeah! - All right!

但沙祖得跟着
As long as Zazu goes with you.

别啊 别让沙祖去嘛
No, not Zazu.


快点
Step lively.

早点去水潭玩 早点回家
The sooner we get to the water hole, the sooner we can leave.

咱们到底是要去哪
So, where are we really going?

一个叫大象墓地的地方
An elephant graveyard.

沙祖还在呢
Zazu.

对 我们怎么甩掉这笨笨呢
Right. So, how are we gonna ditch the dodo?

看看你们俩
Just look at you two.

爱情的种子在草原上发芽了
Little seeds of romance blossoming in the savanna.

要是你俩订婚
Your parents will be thrilled,

你们父母一定会高兴坏了
what with your being betrothed and all.

订什么
Be-what?

订婚 订亲
Betrothed. Intended.

订立婚约
Affianced.

意思是
Meaning...

有一天 你们俩会结婚
One day, you two are going to be married.

恶心
Yuck!

我不能娶她 她是我朋友
I can't marry her. She's my friend.

是啊 太奇怪了
Yeah, it'd be so weird.

抱歉打破了你俩的美梦
Sorry to bust your bubble,

你俩小家伙可没得选择
but you two turtle doves have no choice.

这是世代传下来的规矩
It's a tradition going back generations.

等我当了国王 就废了这规矩
When I'm king, that'll be the first thing to go.

我在 这规矩就不会变
Not so long as I'm around.

那样的话 你被免职了
Well, in that case, you're fired.

想得美 只有国王才能罢免我
Nice try, but only the king can do that.

他就是未来的国王
Well, he's the future king.

对 你得听我的
Yeah, so you have to do what I tell you.

还不到时候呢
Not yet, I don't.

你这种态度
And with an attitude like that,

恐怕只会变成个
I'm afraid you're shaping up

孤独可怜的国王
to be a pretty pathetic king, indeed.

我可不这么觉得
Not the way I see it.


我将成为万兽之王
I'm gonna be a mighty king

所以敌人们都要提防
So enemies beware

我从未见过一个兽王
Well, I've never seen a king of beasts

只有这一丁点儿鬃毛
With quite so little hair

我将成为万众焦点
I'm gonna be the main event

超越历代国王
Like no king was before

我整装打扮 俯视众生
I'm brushin' up on lookin' down

练习我的吼腔
I'm workin' on my roar

目前为止还很平凡
Thus far, a rather uninspiring thing

我迫不及待要当国王
Oh, I just can't wait to be king

你的路长着呢 小主人 如果你认为...
You've rather a long way to go, young master, if you think...

-没有任何吩咐 -我是说
- No one sayin', "Do this" - Now, when I said that...

-没有任何限制 -我的意思是
- No one saying, "Be there" - What I meant was...

-没有任何束缚 -你不明白
- No one sayin', "Stop that" - You don't realise...

-没有任何指令 -都听我的
- No one sayin', "See here" - Now, see here!

整天自由奔跑
Free to run around all day

那肯定行不通
Well, that's definitely out.

随心所欲
Free to do it all my way

我认为 现在你和我
I think it's time that you and I

应该好好谈一谈
Arranged a heart-to-heart

狮子王可不需要
Kings don't need advice

按小犀鸟说的办
From little hornbills for a start

未来国王 执意如此
If this is where the monarchy is headed

我不如退休
Count me out

告老还乡 离开非洲
Out of service, out of Africa

我说到做到
I wouldn't hang about

这孩子心比天野
This child is getting wildly out of wing

我迫不及待要当国王
Oh, I just can't wait to be king

所有人 向左看
Everybody, look left

所有人 向右看
Everybody, look right

不管看向哪边
Everywhere you look, I'm

我都是万众焦点
Standing in the spotlight

还不到时候
Not yet!

所有生灵都尽情歌唱吧
Let every creature go for broke and sing

让我们一起自由自在地欣赏
Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing

来自辛巴王最美好的歌曲
It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling

我迫不及待要当国王
Oh, I just can't wait to be king

我迫不及待
Oh, I just can't wait

要当国王
To be king


这位女士 麻烦您
I beg your pardon, madam, but

滚下去
get off!

辛巴
Simba?

娜娜
Nala!

好了 我们成功了
All right! It worked!

-甩掉他了 -我真天才
- We lost him. - I am a genius.

天才 这明明是我的主意
Hey, genius, it was my idea.

但是我圆满完成的
Yeah, but I pulled it off.

-和我一起完成的 -真的吗
- With me! - Yeah?

-制伏你啦 -让我起来
- Pinned ya. - Hey, let me up!

又制伏你啦
Pinned ya again.


This is it. We made it.

好吓人
It's really creepy.

是啊
Yeah.

不错吧
Isn't it great?

-我们会有大麻烦的 -我知道
- We could get in big trouble. - I know!

不知道它的脑袋还在不在
I wonder if its brains are still in there.

只有一种办法能弄清楚
There's only one way to know.

走 咱们进去瞧瞧
Come on, let's go check it out.

不行 你现在唯一该做的
Wrong! The only checking out

就是抓紧离开这儿
you will do will be to check out of here.

有没搞错
Oh, man!

这里早不是荣耀大地了
We're way beyond the boundary of the Pride Lands.

看 尖嘴小老头害怕了
Look, banana beak is scared.

叫我尖嘴先生 小毛孩
It's Mr banana beak to you, fuzzy,

现在我们的处境十分危险
and right now we are all in very real danger.

危险
Danger?

我在荒野中行走
I walk on the wild side.

笑对危险
I laugh in the face of danger.


哎呀 班仔 看看谁送上门来了
Well, well, well, Banzai, what have we got here?

不清楚啊 桑琪
I don't know, Shenzi.

你觉得呢 艾德
What do you think, Ed?

和我想的一样嘛
Just what I was thinking.

三个入侵者
A trio of trespassers!

我向你保证 这是个误会
And quite by accident, let me assure you.

路线定位失误
A simple navigational error.

等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait.

我认识你 你是木法沙的小跟班嘛
I know you. You're Mufasa's little stooge.

女士 我是国王的管家
I, madam, am the king's major-domo.

这么说 你就是
And that would make you...

未来的国王
The future king.

你知道我们怎么对待领土外的国王吗
Do you know what we do to kings who step out of their kingdom?

你不能把我怎么样
You can't do anything to me.

实际上他们可以 我们在他们的领土上
Technically, they can. We are on their land.

沙祖 你告诉过我
But Zazu, you told me they're nothing

他们不过是贪婪丑陋愚蠢的偷猎者
but slobbering, mangy, stupid poachers.

不要提愚蠢二字[密语]
Ix-nay on the upid-stay.

-你说谁愚蠢 -我的天啊 都这个时候了
- Who are you callin' upid-stay? - My, my, my. Look at the sun!

-我们该走了 -急什么
- It's time to go! - What's the hurry?

我们希望你们能留下来晚餐
We'd love you to stick around for dinner.

我们可以吃狮子大餐啊
Yeah, we could have whatever's lion around!

等等 我想到了
Wait, wait, wait, I got one, I got one!

来个幼崽三明治 怎么样
Make mine a cub sandwich! What's ya think?

怎么了 艾德 怎么了
What, Ed? What is it?

我们点了份外卖吗
Hey, did we order this dinner to go?

没啊 怎么了
No, why?

因为他们跑了
'Cause there it goes!


-我们逃掉了吗 -应该是
- Did we lose 'em? - I think so.

沙祖哪去了
Where's Zazu?

让你这个小管家鸟
The little major-domo bird hippety-hopped

蹦蹦跳跳到煮鸟锅里去
all the way to the birdie-boiler.

不 别让我进煮鸟锅
No! Not the birdie-boiler!

以大欺小 真不害臊
Hey, why don't you pick on somebody your own size?

-那换成你怎么样 -糟了
- Like you? - Oops.

辛巴
Simba!

过来 小崽子
Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.

就这样吗
That was it?

再来一次 快
Do it again. Come on.

-手下留情 大爷 手下留情 -闭嘴
- Please, please! Uncle, uncle! - Silence!

-我们马上闭嘴 -息怒 我们真的错了
- We're gonna shut up right now! - Calm down. We're really sorry.

如果你敢再靠近我儿子
If you ever come near my son again...

这 这是您儿子吗
This is... This is your son?

-您的儿子 -你知道吗
- Your son. - Did you know that?

当然不知道 我哪知道 你知道吗
No. Me? I didn't know... No, did you?

-不 当然不知道 -就是
- No, of course not. - No.

艾德你呢
Ed?

拜拜
Toodles.


-爸爸 我 -你明知故犯
- Dad, I... - You deliberately disobeyed me.

-爸爸 我 我错了 -回家再说
- Dad, I'm... I'm sorry. - Let's go home.

我觉得你很勇敢
I thought you were very brave.

沙祖
Zazu.

在 陛下
Yes, sire?

把娜娜带回家 我得教训教训儿子
Take Nala home. I've got to teach my son a lesson.

走吧 娜娜
Come, Nala.

辛巴 祝你好运
Simba, good luck.

辛巴
Simba!

辛巴 你太让我失望了
Simba, I'm very disappointed in you.

-我明白 -你差点丧命
- I know. - You could've been killed.

我三令五申 你却明知故犯
You deliberately disobeyed me,

更危险的是 你还陷娜娜于危险
and what's worse, you put Nala in danger.

我只想像你一样勇敢
I was just trying to be brave, like you.

我只在需要勇敢的时候勇敢
I'm only brave when I have to be.

辛巴 勇敢
Simba, being brave

并不意味着自找麻烦
doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

但你什么都不怕
But you're not scared of anything.

今天我很害怕
I was today.

-真的吗 -真的
- You were? - Yes.

我怕会失去你
I thought I might lose you.

原来国王也会害怕
I guess even kings get scared, huh?

-可你知道吗 -什么
- But you know what? - What?

我觉得那些土狼更害怕
I think those hyenas were even scareder.

那是没人敢惹你老爸
'Cause nobody messes with your dad.

-过来 小家伙 -不要 不要
- Come here, you. - No! No!

过来
Come here!

抓住你了
Gotcha!

爸爸
Dad?

-我们是伙伴吧 -是啊
- We're pals, right? - Right.

我们会永远在一起吧
And we'll always be together, right?

辛巴 我来告诉你一些
Simba, let me tell you something

我父亲告诉过我的事
that my father told me.

看那些星星
Look at the stars.

先王们在星星上关注着我们
The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.

当你感觉寂寞的时候
So whenever you feel alone,

记得那些君王一直会指引着你
just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you.

我也会守护着你
And so will I.


那个烦人的木法沙 害我一个星期坐不下
Man, that lousy Mufasa. I won't be able to sit for a week.

没什么好笑的 艾德
It's not funny, Ed.

闭嘴
Hey, shut up!

你们能不能别折腾了
Will you knock it off?

-他先挑起来的 -看看你们自己
- Well, he started it. - Look at you guys.

怪不得我们在食物链底端晃荡
No wonder we're dangling at the bottom of the food chain.

我讨厌晃荡
Man, I hate dangling.

是吗 要不是那些狮子
Yeah? If it weren't for those lions,

这地方早就是我们的了
we'd be runnin' the joint.

我讨厌狮子
Man, I hate lions.

-顽固 -毛多
- So pushy. - And hairy.

-臭哄哄 -还有他们...
- And stinky. -And, man, are they...

丑死了
Ugly!

显然我们狮子不全是那么差
Surely we lions are not all that bad.

刀疤 原来是你
Scar. It's just you.

我们还以为是什么大人物呢
We were afraid it was somebody important.

对呀 就像木法沙
Yeah, you know, like Mufasa.

-没错 -我明白了
- Yeah. - I see.

-他才是权威 -说得没错
- Now that's power! - Tell me about it.

光听见他的名字我就发抖
I just hear that name and I shudder.

-木法沙 -再来一次
- Mufasa! - Do it again.

木法沙
Mufasa!

木法沙 木法沙 木法沙
Mufasa! Mufasa! Mufasa!

一听我就哆嗦
It tingles me.

我身边净是些白痴
I'm surrounded by idiots.

得了吧 刀疤 你和我们气味相投
Now, you, Scar, I mean, you're one of us.

跟我们是一伙的
I mean, you're our pal.

-真荣幸 -就喜欢你这样
- Charmed. - I like that.

不是国王 却有国王的架子
He's not king, but he's still so proper.

对了 你给我们带吃的了吗
Yeah. Hey, did you bring us anything to eat,

刀疤 哥们 带了吗 带了吗
Scar, old buddy, old pal? Huh? Did ya, did ya, did ya?

事都办不利索 还要什么吃的
I don't think you really deserve this.

我几乎是把小家伙们打包送来的
I practically gift-wrapped those cubs for you,

可你们还是让他们跑了
and you couldn't even dispose of them.

可你知道 不单他们俩在 刀疤
Well, you know, it wasn't exactly like they was alone, Scar.

就是 我们能怎么办
Yeah. What were we supposed to do?

杀了木法沙吗
Kill Mufasa?

正是如此
Precisely.


早知道你们这些家伙
I know that your powers of retention

根本派不上什么用场
Are as wet as a warthog's backside

但是站好了 仔细听着
But thick as you are, pay attention

我的言语中饱含骄傲
My words are a matter of pride

与你们的茫然大有不同
It's clear from your vacant expressions

就算王权我能分一杯羹
The lights are not all on upstairs

但我觊觎的是王位继承
But we're talking kings and successions

这件事早是众人皆知
Even you can't be caught unawares

静候着仅有的机会
So prepare for the chance of a lifetime

迎接这轰动的消息
Be prepared for sensational news

崭新的时代近在眼前
A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer

那我们做点什么
And where do we feature?

只要听我吩咐
Just listen to teacher

虽然听起来卑鄙
l know it sounds sordid

但总会有你们的好处
But you'll be rewarded

等到我终于大业得成
When at last I am given my dues

你们都会被论"功"行赏
And injustice deliciously squared

准备就绪
Be prepared

好 去准备
Yeah, be prepared.

我们会准备好的 准备什么
We'll be prepared. For what?

准备让国王受死
For the death of the king.

为什么 他病了吗
Why, is he sick?

没有 笨蛋 我们要杀了他
No, fool, we're going to kill him.

-还有辛巴 -好主意 要国王干什么
- And Simba, too. - Great idea. Who needs a king?

不要国王 不要国王
No king, no king.

蠢货 会有新的国王
Idiots! There will be a king!

可是你说...
Hey, but you said...

我将是新的国王
I will be king!

跟着我
Stick with me,

你们就再也不会挨饿了
and you'll never go hungry again.

-太好了 -国王万岁
- Yeah! All right! - Long live the king!

国王万岁 国王万岁
Long live the king! Long live the king!

族群靠山指日可待
It's great that we'll soon be connected

至高国王再好不过
With a king who'll be all-time adored

那是自然 好生活近在眼前
Of course, quid pro quo you're expected

只要为我办件小事
To take certain duties on board

任务完成就能得赏
The future is littered with prizes

尽管多数甜头都落在我头上
And though I'm the main addressee

我必须强调的是
The point that I must emphasise is

没有我你们都活不了
You won't get a sniff without me!

这次行动史无前例
So prepare for the coup of the century

准备施行这条诡计
Be prepared for the murkiest scam

天衣无缝的计划
Meticulous planning

死不回头的决心
Tenacity spanning

数十载受人轻视
Decades of denial

无疑是我将称王的原因
Is simply why I'll be king undisputed

众人尊敬 众人敬礼
Respected, saluted

众人都会看见我的闪光点
And seen for the wonder l am

没错 我的牙齿和野心一同赤裸在外
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared

准备就绪
Be prepared

没错 我的牙齿和野心赤裸在外
Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared

准备就绪
Be prepared


在这等着 你爸爸为你准备了个大惊喜
You wait here. Your father has a marvellous surprise for you.

什么惊喜
What is it?

告诉你 就不叫惊喜了 对吧
If I told you, it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it?

你告诉我 我就假装惊讶
If you tell me, I'll still act surprised.

你这个小淘气
You are such a naughty boy.

-快说吧 刀疤叔叔 -不不不不
- Come on, Uncle Scar. - No, no, no, no, no, no, no.

这是你跟你爸爸的事
This is just for you and your daddy.

就是那种父子之间的事
You know, a sort of father-son thing.

好了 我得去找他了
Well, I'd better go get him.

-我跟你一起去 -不
- I'll go with you. - No.

不 待在这块石头上
No. Just stay on this rock.

你不会又想捅娄子吧
You wouldn't want to end up in another mess

就像上回土狼那次
like you did with the hyenas.

-你怎么知道 -辛巴 谁不知道啊
- You know about that? -Simba, everybody knows about that.

-真的吧 -真的
- Really? - Yes.

幸好爸爸及时出手相救 对吧
Lucky daddy was there to save you, eh?

就当是我们之间的秘密
And just between us,

你最好还是练习一下你的小嗓门
you might want to work on that little roar of yours, hmm?

好吧
Okay.

刀疤叔叔 我会喜欢那个惊喜吗
Hey, Uncle Scar, will I like this surprise?

辛巴 你会喜欢死的
Simba, it's to die for.

闭嘴
Shut up.

忍不了啦 好饿 我得吃一头角马
I can't help it. I'm so hungry. I got to have a wildebeest.

待着别动
Stay put.

就一头又小又病的也不行吗
Can't I just pick off one of the little sick ones?

不行 我们要等刀疤的信号
No. We wait for the signal from Scar.

他来了 行动
There he is. Let's go.

"小嗓门"
"Little roar."


陛下 快看 角马群来了
Look, sire, the herd is on the move.

-奇怪 -木法沙 快来
- Odd. - Mufasa, quick.

峡谷里的角马群受惊了
Stampede in the gorge.

-辛巴在那儿 -辛巴
- Simba's down there! -Simba?

沙祖 救我
Zazu, help me!

你爸爸正往这儿赶 坚持住
Your father is on the way! Hold on!

快点
Hurry!

在那儿 那根树枝上
There! There on that tree!

坚持住 辛巴
Hold on, Simba!

爸爸
Dad!

刀疤 太可怕了
Scar, this is awful!

我们该怎么办 我们该怎么办
What'll we do? What'll we do?

我回去搬救兵 就这么办
I'll go back for help, that's what I'll do.

我回去...
I'll go back...

爸爸
Dad!

刀疤
Scar!

弟弟 弟弟 救我
Brother. Brother, help me!

国王万岁
Long live the king.

不要
No!


爸爸
Dad!

爸爸
Dad?

爸爸 快点
Dad, come on.

该起来了
You got to get up.

爸爸
Dad?

我们得回家了
We got to go home.

救命
Help!

来人
Somebody!

有人吗
Anybody.

救命
Help.

辛巴 你都做了些什么
Simba. What have you done?

刚才有一群角马 爸爸想救我
There were wildebeests, and he tried to save me.

这是意外 我没想到会这样
It was an accident. I didn't mean for it to happen.

当然了 你当然没想到
Of course. Of course you didn't.

没人希望事情变成这样
No one ever means for these things to happen.

但国王死了
But the king is dead.

要不是你 他死不了
And if it weren't for you, he'd still be alive.

你妈妈会怎么想
What will your mother think?

我该怎么做
What am I going to do?

逃走吧 辛巴
Run away, Simba.

跑吧 跑得远远的 再也别回来了
Run. Run away and never return.

杀了他
Kill him.


他在那儿 他在那儿
Hey, there he goes. There he goes.

那就去抓他
So go get him.

我才不要去那儿呢
There ain't no way I'm going in there.

怎么 想让我跟你一样 变成仙人掌吗
What, you want me to come out looking like you, cactus butt?

可是我们得完成任务
But we got to finish the job.

反正他离开这儿活不了
Well, he's as good as dead out there anyway.

他要是回来了 我们再杀了他
And if he comes back, we'll kill him.

没错 听见了吗
Yeah! You hear that?

要是你再回来 我们就杀了你
If you ever come back, we'll kill you!


木法沙的死是场可怕的悲剧
Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy.

但是辛巴那么小年纪就也...
But to lose Simba, who had barely begun to live...

对我而言 损失的实在太多了
For me, it is a deep, personal loss.

所以我怀着沉重的心情登上王位
So it is with a heavy heart that I assume the throne.

但我们必须从悲伤中振作起来
Yet out of the ashes of this tragedy we shall rise

迎接新时代
to greet the dawning of a new era

狮子与土狼同进退的
in which lion and hyena come together

伟大而辉煌的未来
in a great and glorious future.


走开 走开 都走开
Get out! Get out! Get out of here!

我特喜欢把这秃鹰群滚走
I love this! Bowling for buzzards.

每次都成功
Gets 'em every time.

丁满 快过来看看
Hey, Timon, you better come look.

他好像还活着
I think it's still alive.

好的 是什么东西
All righty, what have we got here?

天哪 是一头狮子
Jeez, it's a lion!

快跑 彭彭 快点
Run, Pumbaa, move it!

丁满 小狮子而已
Hey, Timon, it's just a little lion.

看看他 好可爱 而且就一人
Look at him. He's so cute and all alone.

-可以养他吗 -彭彭 你疯了吗
- Can we keep him? - Pumbaa, are you nuts?

他是一头狮子 我们可是他的食物
You're talking about a lion. Lions eat guys like us.

-可是他才那么小 -他会长大的
- But he's so little. - He's going to get bigger.

也许他会跟我们一伙儿
Maybe he'll be on our side.

真是我听过最蠢的事 也许他会...
That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Maybe he'll...

我有主意了 要是他跟我们一伙儿的呢
Hey, I've got it. What if he's on our side?

傍上只狮子朋友也不错
You know, having a lion around might not be such a bad idea.

那可以养吗
So we're keeping him?

当然可以 不看看这里谁是老大
Of course. Who's the brains of this outfit?

自然是我
My point exactly.

天哪 我要被烤死了
Jeez, I'm fried.

快离开这儿找个荫凉地方待着
Let's get out of here and find some shade.

-你没事吧 小孩儿 -应该没事
- You okay, kid? - I guess so.

你差点儿死了
You nearly died.

我救了你
I saved you.

好吧 彭彭也帮忙了 一点点
Well, Pumbaa helped. A little.

谢谢你们救我
Thanks for your help.

你要去哪
Hey, where you going?

哪也不去
Nowhere.

他看上去心情不太好[blue蓝色的 心情忧郁的]
Gee, he looks blue.

我倒觉得他看起来是金褐色的
I'd say brownish gold.

不是这个意思 我说他很沮丧
No, no, no. I mean he's depressed.

孩子 谁想吃了你吗
Kid, what's eating you?

怎么可能 狮子在食物链的顶部
Nothing. He's at the top of the food chain.

谁能吃得了狮子
The food chain!

你从哪里来的
So, where you from?

谁在乎呢 我又不能回去
Who cares? I can't go back.

你无家可归啦 很好啊 我们也是
You're an outcast. That's great. So are we.

你做错了什么 孩子
What'd you do, kid?

可怕的事
Something terrible.

我不想再谈了
But I don't want to talk about it.

我们也不想听
We don't want to hear about it.

别这样 丁满 我们能帮什么忙吗
Come on, Timon. Anything we can do?

除非你们能改变过去
Not unless you can change the past.

知道吗 孩子 这种时候
You know, kid, in times like this,

我哥们丁满会说
my buddy Timon here says,

"你得把你的背后抛到过去"
"You got to put your behind in your past."

不对 不对 不对
No, no, no.

-我说的是...-外行了吧
- I mean... - Amateur.

班门弄斧 小心斧子伤了你
Lie down before you hurt yourself.

应该是"你得把过去抛诸脑后"
It's, "You got to put your past behind you."

听着 孩子 人生不如意十之八九
Look, kid, bad things happen,

很多时候我们无能为力 对吧
and you can't do anything about it, right?

-对 -错了
- Right. - Wrong!

这个世界背弃你的时候
When the world turns its back on you,

你也背弃这个世界
you turn your back on the world.

可我以前学的不是这样
Well, that's not what I was taught.

那或许你需要再上一课
Then maybe you need a new lesson.

跟我读
Repeat after me.

-无忧无虑[斯瓦西里语] -什么
- Hakuna matata. - What?

无忧无虑[斯瓦西里语]
Hakuna matata.

意思是 "没有烦恼忧愁"
It means "No worries".

无忧无虑
Hakuna matata.


多么美妙的词语
What a wonderful phrase.

无忧无虑
Hakuna matata.

不是一时兴起
Ain't no passing craze

往后的时光里
lt means no worries

你不必再担心
For the rest of your days

是让人没烦恼的处世哲学
It's our problem-free philosophy

无忧无虑
Hakuna matata

无忧无虑
Hakuna matata?

对 这是我们的座右铭
Yeah. It's our motto.

座右铭是什么
What's a motto?

没事 你有什么要座吗
Nothin'. What's-a-motto with you?

英文中 座右铭与"你有什么问题吗"中"问题"一词发音类似

知道吗 孩子
You know, kid,

这个词语会解决你所有的问题
these two words will solve all your problems.

没错 比如彭彭就是因为...
That's right. Take Pumbaa, for example. Why...

当他是一头小野猪的时候
When he was a young warthog

当我是一头小野猪的时候
When I was a young warthog

-唱得不错 -谢谢夸奖
- Very nice. - Thanks.

他发现自己散发的气味 有些问题
He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal

每次他吃完饭 草原上一干二净
He could clear the savanna after every meal

我其实内心纤细敏感
I'm a sensitive soul

尽管看上去皮糙肉厚
Though I seem thick-skinned

朋友从不顺风站着 让我很伤心
And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind

-还有羞愧 -他很羞愧
- And, oh, the shame - He was ashamed

-曾想过改名换姓 -是名字的问题吗
- Thought of changing my name -Oh, what's in a name?

然后我心情沮丧
And I got downhearted

-你觉得如何 -每次我...
- How did you feel? - Every time that I...

-别在孩子面前说这些 -不好意思
- Hey, not in front of the kids. - Oh, sorry.

无忧无虑
Hakuna matata

多么奇妙的词语
What a wonderful phrase

无忧无虑
Hakuna matata

不是一时兴起
Ain't no passing craze

从现在开始
lt means no worries

你不必再担心
For the rest of your days

对 一起唱 孩子
Yeah, sing it, kid.

是让人没烦恼的
It's our problem-free

处世哲学
Philosophy

无忧无虑
Hakuna matata


欢迎来到寒舍
Welcome to our humble home.

-你们住在这吗 -我们爱住哪就住哪
- You live here? - We live wherever we want.

没错 屁股坐下的地方就是家
Yep. Home is where your rump rests.

真美
It's beautiful.

我饿了
I'm starved.

我饿得能吃下一整只斑马
I'm so hungry I could eat a whole zebra.

我们的斑马刚吃光了
We're fresh out of zebra.

有羚羊吗
Any antelope?

-河马呢 -也没有
- Hippo? - Nope.

听着 孩子 要跟我们一起生活
Listen, kid, if you live with us,

你就得入乡随俗
you have to eat like us.

我看这地方能有好吃的
Hey, this looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub.

那是什么
What's that?

蛆 你以为是什么
A grub. What's it look like?

真恶心
Gross.

味道像鸡肉
Tastes like chicken.

黏滑但又美味
Slimy yet satisfying.

这些是罕有的佳肴
These are rare delicacies.

咬起来脆脆的 口感十足
Piquant, with a very pleasant crunch.

你会爱吃的
You'll learn to love them.

告诉你吧 孩子 这种生活最棒了
I'm telling you, kid, this is the great life,

没有规则 也没有责任
no rules, no responsibilities.

是带夹心的那种
The little cream-filled kind.

最棒的就是 没有忧虑
And best of all, no worries.

对吗 孩子
Well, kid?

好吧 无忧无虑
Oh, well. Hakuna matata.

黏滑 但又美味
Slimy, yet satisfying.

就是这样
That's it.

无忧无虑
Hakuna matata

-无忧... -从现在开始
- Hakuna... - lt means no worries

你不必再担心
For the rest of your days

是让人没烦恼的
It's our problem-free

处世哲学
Philosophy

无忧无虑
Hakuna matata


我见证的痛苦
Nobody knows

无人知晓
The trouble I've seen

无人理解
Nobody knows

我的悲伤
My sorrow

沙祖 放松点
Zazu, do lighten up.

唱点活跃气氛的歌
Sing something with a little bounce in it.

世界真是小小小
It's a small world after all

世界真是小小小
英文儿歌 暗示刀疤与辛巴会再相逢

别唱了 除了那首什么都行
No, no! Anything but that!

我摘了一堆可爱的椰子
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts

把它们都摆好成一列
There they are a-standing in a row

大椰子 小椰子 有的跟头一样大
Big ones, small ones, some as big as your head

木法沙在的时候从来不用做这种事
I would never have had to do this with Mufasa.

什么 你刚才说什么
What? What did you say?

-没什么 -规矩你知道
- Nothing. - You know the law.

永远别在我面前提他 我才是国王
Never, ever mention that name in my presence. I am the king!

是的 陛下 您才是国王
Yes, sire, you are the king.

我...只是说
I... I only mentioned it

你们管理王国方式有所不同
to illustrate the differences in your royal managerial approaches.

-老大 -这次又有什么事
- Hey, boss. - What is it this time?

-我们有件事要抱怨一下 -我来说
- We got a bone to pick with you. - I'll handle this.

刀疤 这里没有食物 也没有水源
Scar, there's no food, no water.

没错 到了吃饭时间我们却没有主菜
Yeah. It's dinner time and we ain't got no stinking entrees.

母狮子们负责打猎
It's the lionesses' job to do the hunting.

是啊 可她们不去打猎
Yeah, but they won't go hunt.

-吃了沙祖吧 -我可不好吃
- Eat Zazu. - You wouldn't want me.

我的肉很硬 又臭又...
I'd be so tough and gamey and...

沙祖 别逗了 加点大蒜就好了
Zazu, don't be ridiculous. All you need is a little garlic.

我还以为木法沙时期吃不饱饭
I thought things were bad under Mufasa.

-你刚才说什么 -我说木...
- What did you say? - I said Muf...

我说 没啥[西班牙语]
I said que pasa?

很好 现在滚出去
Good. Now get out.

可我们还饿着呢
But we're still hungry.

出去
Out!


-打得真响 辛巴 -谢谢夸奖
- Whoa! Nice one, Simba. - Thanks.

-我吃饱了 -我也饱了
- Man, I'm stuffed. - Me, too.

我吃得像头猪一样
I ate like a pig.

彭彭 你本来就是猪
Pumbaa, you are a pig.

对哈
Right.

-丁满 -什么事
- Timon? - Yeah?

有没有想过天上那些闪闪小东西是什么
Ever wonder what those sparkling dots are up there?

彭彭 我不用想 我知道
Pumbaa, I don't wonder, I know.

它们是什么
What are they?

是萤火虫
They're fireflies.

被困在那个大蓝黑色玩意儿里的萤火虫
Fireflies that got stuck up in that big bluish-black thing.

我还以为是一团一团的气球
I always thought they were balls of gas

在几十亿英里远的地方燃烧
burning billions of miles away.

彭彭 对你来说 什么都是气儿
Pumbaa, with you, everything's gas.

辛巴 你怎么觉得呢
Simba, what do you think?

这个 我不知道
Well, I don't know.

快点说 说呀说呀说呀
Come on. Give, give, give, give.

快点 我们都说了 拜托
Come on. We told you ours. Please?

这个嘛...
Well...

有人曾经告诉我
Somebody once told me

先王们从那儿关注着我们
that the great kings of the past are up there watching over us.

真的吗
Really?

你是说一群王族鬼魂正看着我们吗
You mean a bunch of royal dead guys are watching us?

-谁这么跟你说的 -是呀 是呀
- Who told you something like that? - Yeah, yeah.

什么人会编这种瞎话
What mook made that up?

是吧 很蠢吧
Yeah. Pretty dumb, huh?

-笑死我了 -是啊
- You're killing me. - Yeah.

我说错话了吗
Was it something I said?


娜娜
Nala?

真的是你吗
Is it really you?

-你是谁 -是我 辛巴
- Who are you? - It's me. Simba.

辛巴
Simba?

-你怎么...-你怎么..
- Whoa! How did you... - How did you...

你从哪里来的
Where did you come from?

真是 见到你真是太好了
This is gr... It's great to see you!

见到你也真是太好了
It's great to see you!

-发生什么事了 -你在这里干什么
- Hey, what's goin' on here? - What are you doing here?

你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?

你这话什么意思 那你在这里干什么
What do you mean what am I doing here? What are you doing here?

发生什么事了
Hey! What's goin' on here?

丁满 这是娜娜 她是我最好的朋友
Timon, this is Nala. She's my best friend.

-朋友 -对 彭彭 过来这里
- Friend? - Yeah. Hey, Pumbaa, come over here.

娜娜 这是彭彭 彭彭 这是娜娜
Nala, this is Pumbaa. Pumbaa, Nala.

-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Pleased to make your acquaintance. - The pleasure is all mine.

你是怎么 等一下 我先来弄弄清楚
How do you... Whoa, whoa! Time out! Let me get this straight.

你认识她 她认识你
You know her, she knows you.

但是她想吃了他 都觉得这事儿无所谓吗
But she wants to eat him, and everybody's okay with this?

-我是不是漏了什么 -放松点 丁满
- Did I miss something? - Relax, Timon.

要是让大家知道你一直都躲在这儿
Wait till everyone finds out you've been here all this time.

你妈妈 她会怎么想
And your mother, what will she think?

她没必要知道 谁也没必要知道
She doesn't have to know. Nobody has to know.

他们当然得知道 大家都以为你已经死了
Of course they do. Everyone thinks you're dead.

真的吗
They do?

是的 刀疤把角马受惊的消息都告诉我们了
Yeah. Scar told us about the stampede.

是吗 他还说了什么
He did? What else did he tell you?

管他呢 你还活着 这就是说 你才是国王
What else matters? You're alive. And that means, you're the king.

国王 女士 你确定你弄清楚了吗
King? Lady, have you got your lions crossed!

国王
King?

陛下 我尘土在你脚下
Your Majesty, I gravel at your feet.

-别闹了 -不是尘土 是臣服
- Stop it. - It's not gravel, it's grovel.

也别胡说 他不是国王 你是吗
And don't! He's not the king. Are you?

-不是 -辛巴
- No. - Simba!

不 我不是国王 也许我原来会成为国王
No, I'm not the king. Maybe I was gonna be,

但那是很久以前的事了
but that was a long time ago.

让我把话说明白
Let me get this straight.

你是国王 但是却没跟我们说过
You're the king? And never told us?

-听着 我还是我啊 -但是你有了权力
- Look, I'm still the same guy. - But with power.

能让我们单独谈会儿吗
Could you guys excuse us for a few minutes?

不管她想说什么
Hey, whatever she has to say,

在我们面前都可以说 是吧 辛巴
she can say in front of us, right, Simba?

也许你们还是离开一下比较好
Maybe you'd better go.

这就开始了 知人知面不知心啊
It starts. You think you know a guy.

丁满和彭彭 你会喜欢他们的
Timon and Pumbaa, you learn to love 'em.

怎么了
What?

怎么了
What is it?

就像是你复活了
It's like you're back from the dead.

你不知道这对大家来说有多大意义
You don't know how much this will mean to everyone.

对我来说有多重大
What it means to me.

-没事的 -我真的一直很想你
- Hey, it's okay. - I've really missed you.

我也是
I've missed you, too.


我跟你说 彭彭 真是臭到家了
I tell you, Pumbaa. This stinks.

对不起
Sorry.

不是你 是他们
Not you! Them!

他 和她 孤男寡女
Him, her, alone.

那又怎么了
What's wrong with that?

-我都猜到会发生什么 -什么
- I can see what's happening. - What?

-他们却毫无头绪 -谁
- And they don't have a clue. - Who?

他们将坠入爱河 而实际上是
They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line.

三人组只剩你我二人
Our trio's down to two.

黎明的甜蜜爱抚
The sweet caress of twilight.

处处充满奇迹
There's magic everywhere.

伴随这浪漫气氛而来的
And with all this romantic atmosphere.

却是空气中灾难的因子
Disaster's in the air.

今晚 你是否感受到了我的爱
Can you feel the love tonight.

宁静沉醉在黄昏暮霭
The peace the evening brings.

这世界终有一次
The world for once.

自然万物
In perfect harmony.

如此和谐
With all its living things.

我有那么多话想跟她说
So many things to tell her.

但是我不堪启齿的过往
But how to make her see.

要如何告诉她一切真相
The truth about my past?

不可能的 她会因此厌恶我
Impossible, she'd turn away from me.

他在退缩 他在逃避
He's holding back, he's hiding.

但我却不能决定
But what, I can't decide.

他为何不成为我心目中的国王
Why won't he be the king I know he is?

那个他内心的王者
The king I see inside?

今晚 你是否感受到了我的爱
Can you feel the love tonight.

宁静沉醉在黄昏暮霭
The peace the evening brings.

世界终于有一次
The world for once.

自然万物
In perfect harmony.

如此和谐
With all its living things.

今晚 你是否感受到了我的爱
Can you feel the love tonight.

不需瞻前顾后
You needn't look too far.

夜晚偷偷过去
Stealing through the night's uncertainties.

爱就在眼前
Love is where they are.

若是他今夜坠入爱河
And if he falls in love tonight.

那么
It can be assumed.

他无忧无虑的日子
His carefree days.

还有我们将成为历史
With us are history.

简单说 我们的朋友
In short, our pal.

注定不能无忧无虑
Is doomed.


这个地方不错吧
Isn't this a great place?

很美
It is beautiful.

但是有些事我不明白
But I don't understand something.

你一直活着
You've been alive all this time.

你为什么不回到荣耀石呢
Why didn't you come back to Pride Rock?

我只是想要靠自己 过自己的生活
Well, I just needed to get out on my own, live my own life.

而且我这么做了 感觉很棒
And I did, and it's great.

我们都需要你回家
We've really needed you at home.

-没人需要我 -我们需要 你是国王
- No one needs me. - Yes, we do. You're the king.

娜娜 这个我们讨论过了
Nala, we've been through this.

我不是狮子王 刀疤才是
I'm not the king. Scar is.

辛巴 他放任土狼们占领了荣耀大地
Simba, he let the hyenas take over the Pride Lands.

-什么 -一切都毁了
- What? - Everything's destroyed.

没有水 没有吃的
There's no food, no water.

辛巴 要是你不快点采取措施
Simba, if you don't do something soon,

大家都会饿死的
everyone will starve.

-我不能回去 -为什么
- I can't go back. - Why?

-你不会了解的 -有什么我不明白的
- You wouldn't understand. - What wouldn't I understand?

不 不 不 没关系的 无忧无虑
No, no, no. It doesn't matter. Hakuna matata.

-什么 -无忧无虑
- What? - Hakuna matata.

这是我在这里学到的
It's something I learned out here.

人生不如意十有八九
Look, sometimes bad things happen...

辛巴
Simba...

你无能为力 那还何必多虑
...and there's nothing you can do about it. So why worry?

因为这是你的责任
Because it's your responsibility.

那你呢 你离开了
Well, what about you? You left.

我出来是为了寻求帮助 然后我找到了你
I left to find help, and I found you.

你还不明白吗 你是我们唯一的希望
Don't you understand? You're our only hope.

-对不起 -你到底怎么了
- Sorry. - What's happened to you?

-我印象中辛巴不是这样的 -你是对的 我不是
- You're not the Simba I remember. - You're right. I'm not.

-现在你满意了吗 -不 很失望
- Now are you satisfied? - No. Just disappointed.

知道吗 你说话语气跟我老爸一样
You know, you're starting to sound like my father.

很好 起码有个人像他
Good. At least one of us does.

听着 你认为你可以突然出现
Listen, you think you can just show up

然后指挥我的生活吗
and tell me how to live my life?

你甚至不知道我经历过什么
You don't even know what I've been through.

你告诉我 我不就知道了么
I would if you'd just tell me.

-算了吧 -好吧
- Forget it! - Fine!

她错了 我不能回去
She's wrong. I can't go back.

那又能证明什么呢 木已成舟
What would it prove, anyway? It won't change anything.

你不能改变过去
You can't change the past.

你不是说会一直在我身边的吗
You said you'd always be there for me!

但是你没有
But you're not.

都是因为我
And it's because of me.

是我的错
It's my fault.


好了吧 你能不能歇会儿
Come on, will you cut it out?

不能停 一切都会恢复的
Can't cut it out. It'll grow right back!

怪猴子 你能不能别跟着我
Creepy little monkey. Will you stop following me?

-你是谁 -问题是 你是谁
- Who are you? - The question is, who are you?

我以为我知道我是谁 现在我不确定了
I thought I knew. Now I'm not so sure.

我知道你是谁 过来 是个秘密
Well, I know who you are. Come here. It's a secret.

阿桑特萨那 挤啊挤香蕉
Asante sana, squash banana

真是够了 那到底什么意思
Enough already! What is that supposed to mean?

意思是你是一只狒狒 而我不是
It means you are a baboon, and I'm not.

你是老糊涂了吧
I think you're a little confused.

错 不是我老糊涂了
Wrong! I'm not the one who's confused.

-你甚至不知道你是谁 -那你知道吗
- You don't even know who you are. - And I suppose you know.

我当然知道 你是木法沙的儿子
Sure do. You're Mufasa's boy.

-再见 -等一下
- Bye. - Hey, wait!

你以前认识我爸爸
You knew my father?

纠正一下 现在我也认识他
Correction, I know your father.

我很不想这么说
I hate to tell you this,

但是他很久以前就过世了
but he died a long time ago.

不 又错了
Nope. Wrong again!

他还活着 我带你去见他
He's alive, and I'll show him to you.

你跟着老拉飞奇 他认识路 快走
You follow old Rafiki. He knows the way. Come on!

别走那么慢 快点
Don't dawdle. Hurry up!

-等等 等等 -快走 快走
- Hey, whoa, wait, wait. - Come on. Come on!

能不能慢点
Would you slow down?


Stop!


看这里
Look down there.

那不是我爸爸 那只是我的倒影
That's not my father. That's just my reflection.


No.

再看看
Look harder.

你看见了吗
You see?

他就住在你心里
He lives in you.

辛巴
Simba.

爸爸
Father?

辛巴 你已经把我忘了
Simba, you have forgotten me.

不 我怎么会呢
No. How could I?

你已经忘了自己是谁 所以你也忘了我
You have forgotten who you are, and so have forgotten me.

看看你自己的内心 辛巴
Look inside yourself, Simba.

你比表面的你要强大许多
You are more than what you have become.

你必须在生命循环中找到自己的位置
You must take your place in the circle of life.

我要怎么回去 我已经不再是以前那个我了
How can I go back? I'm not who I used to be.

记住你是谁
Remember who you are.

你是我的儿子 也是唯一真正的国王
You are my son and the one true king.

记住你是谁
Remember who you are.

不 求你了 别离开我
No! Please, don't leave me!

记住
Remember.

-爸爸 -记住
- Father! - Remember!

别离开我
Don't leave me.

记住
Remember.

那是怎么回事
What was that?

是自然气象吧
The weather.

-很特殊 你觉得呢 -是的
- Very peculiar, don't you think? - Yeah.

看起来风向要变了
Looks like the winds are changing.

有变化很好
Change is good.

是啊 但是变化不易
Yeah, but it's not easy.

我知道我必须要做什么了
I know what I have to do,

但是回去意味着我必须要面对我的过去
but going back means I'll have to face my past.

我逃避了这么久
I've been running from it for so long.

我真 为什么打我
Jeez! What was that for?

有什么关系 都过去了
It doesn't matter. It's in the past.

是啊 但是还是很痛
Yeah, but it still hurts.

是的 过去的伤总是会痛
Yes, the past can hurt.

但我认为 你可以选择逃避
But the way I see it, you can either run from it

或者选择从中吸取教训
or learn from it.

明白了吗 那么你接下来要做什么呢
You see? So what are you going to do?

首先 我要拿走你的棍子
First, I'm gonna take your stick.

不 不 不 别拿我拐杖
No, no, no, no! Not the stick!

-你要去哪里 -我要回去
- Hey! Where are you going? - I'm going back!

很好 快走 离开这里
Good! Go on! Get out of here!


醒醒
Hey. Hey, wake up.

没事 没事 是我
It's okay! Whoa, whoa! It's okay! It's me!

不准你再在我睡觉的时候吓唬我
Don't ever do that again.

肉食动物真要命
Carnivores!

-你们看见辛巴了吗 -我以为他跟你在一起
- Have you guys seen Simba? - I thought he was with you.

开始是 但是我现在找不到他了 他在哪
He was, but now I can't find him. Where is he?

在这里你找不到他的
You won't find him here!

国王回归了
The king has returned.

真不敢相信 他回去了
I can't believe it. He's gone back!

回去了 你什么意思
Gone back? What do you mean?

发生什么事了
Hey, what's goin' on here?

-这猴子是谁 -辛巴回去了 他要打败刀疤
- Who's the monkey? - Simba went back to challenge Scar.

-谁 -刀疤
- Who? - Scar.

-谁有刀疤 -不 他叔叔叫刀疤
- Who's got a scar? - No, it's his uncle.

-这猴子是他叔叔吗 -不
- The monkey's his uncle? - No!

辛巴回去了
Simba's gone back to

要打败他的叔叔 取而代之
challenge his uncle to take his place as king.


辛巴 等一下
Simba, wait up!

-太可怕了 不是吗 -我之前还不愿相信你
- It's awful, isn't it? - I didn't want to believe you.

你为什么会回来
What made you come back?

我突然明白了一些道理
I finally got some sense knocked into me,

我头上还有当时留下的包呢
and I've got the bump to prove it.

还有 这是我的王国
Besides, this is my kingdom.

如果我不为之而战 还有谁会
If I don't fight for it, who will?

-我会 -这很危险
- I will. - It's gonna be dangerous.

危险 我笑对危险
Danger? I laugh in the face of danger.

这有什么好笑的
I see nothing funny about this.

丁满 彭彭 你们在这里干什么
Timon! Pumbaa! What are you doing here?

愿为你效劳 我的王
At your service, my liege.

我们要为了这个破地方跟你叔叔战斗吗
We're gonna fight your uncle for this?

是的 丁满 这是我的家
Yes, Timon. This is my home.

这里确实需要重新装修一下了
Talk about your fixer-upper!

好了 辛巴 要是这对你很重要的话
Well, Simba, if it's important to you,

我们会一直陪在你身边的
we're with you to the end.

土狼 我恨土狼
Hyenas. I hate hyenas.

那么你有什么计划来对付那些家伙呢?
So what's your plan for getting past those guys?

-活诱饵 -好计划 喂
- Live bait. - Good idea. Hey!

快点 丁满 你们得分散他们注意力
Come on, Timon. You guys have to create a diversion.

你想要我怎么做 穿上草裙跳舞吗
What do you want me to do, dress in drag and do the hula?


娜娜 你去找我妈妈 然后集合雌狮们
Nala, you find my mother and rally the lionesses.

我去找刀疤
I'll look for Scar.

沙拉碧
Sarabi!

怎么了 刀疤
Yes, Scar?

你的狩猎队在哪里 他们可没好好工作啊
Where is your hunting party? They're not doing their job.

刀疤 没食物了 畜群迁移了
Scar, there is no food. The herds have moved on.

不 你只是没好好找
No, you're just not looking hard enough.

都完了 什么都没有了
It's over. There is nothing left.

我们只有一个选择 必须离开荣耀石
We have only one choice. We must leave Pride Rock.

-我们哪里都不去 -那你会害死大家的
- We're not going anywhere. - You have sentenced us to death.

-那就顺其自然吧 -你不能那么做
- Then so be it. - You can't do that.

我是国王 我想怎么做就怎么做
I am the king. I can do whatever I want.

要是你能做到木法沙国王的一半
If you were half the king Mufasa was...

我能做到木法沙国王的十倍
I'm ten times the king Mufasa was!

木法沙 不 木法沙死了
Mufasa? No, you're dead.

木法沙
Mufasa?

不 是我
No. It's me.

辛巴 你还活着 怎么可能
Simba! You're alive? How can that be?

这不重要了 我回来了
It doesn't matter. I'm home.

辛巴
Simba?

辛巴 你还活着 真是个惊喜
Simba! I'm a little surprised to see you alive.

给我个理由 要不我马上把你咬碎
Give me one good reason why I shouldn't rip you apart.

辛巴 你必须理解
Simba, you must understand.

统治一个王国的压力有多大
The pressures of ruling a kingdom...

你不需要再统治了 退位吧 刀疤
Are no longer yours. Step down, Scar.

好吧 我会的 当然了
Well, I would, naturally.

但是 还有一个小问题
However, there is one little problem.

你看见他们了吗
You see them?

他们认为我才是国王
They think I'm king.

我们不这么想 辛巴才是合法的国王
Well, we don't. Simba's the rightful king.

我给你选择的机会 刀疤
The choice is yours, Scar.

要么退位 要么跟我战斗
Either step down or fight.

一定要用武力解决吗
Must this all end in violence?

我真不想为家庭成员的死负责
I'd hate to be responsible for the death of a family member.

-你肯定也这么想吧 辛巴 -没用 刀疤
- Wouldn't you agree, Simba? - That's not gonna work, Scar.

我已经不吃这一套了
I've put it behind me.

那你忠实的臣民们呢
But what about your faithful subjects?

他们也不吃这一套吗
Have they put it behind them?

辛巴 他在说什么
Simba, what is he talking about?

你还没跟她们说你的小秘密
So you haven't told them your little secret.

辛巴 现在给你个机会告诉她们
Well, Simba, now's your chance to tell them.

告诉她们 是谁应该为木法沙的死负责
Tell them who is responsible for Mufasa's death.


是我
I am.

这不是真的
It's not true.

告诉我这不是真的
Tell me it's not true.

-是真的 -你们看见了吧 他承认了
- It's true. - You see? He admits it!

-凶手 -不 那是个意外
- Murderer! - No! It was an accident.

要不是你 木法沙不会死
If it weren't for you, Mufasa would be alive.

他的死是你的错
It's your fault he's dead!

-你否认吗 -不
- Do you deny it? - No.

-那么你就有罪 -不 我不是凶手
- Then you're guilty. - No, I'm not a murderer!

辛巴 你又有麻烦了
Simba, you're in trouble again,

但是这次 你爸爸可不会来救你了
but this time daddy isn't here to save you,

现在所有人都知道为什么
and now everyone knows why!

辛巴
Simba!

现在 这情况有点眼熟啊
Now, this looks familiar.

我在哪里见过这样的场面呢 让我想想
Where have I seen this before? Let me think.

我想起来了
Yes. I remember.

你爸爸死之前 就是现在这个局面
This is just the way your father looked before he died.

告诉你一个我的小秘密
And here's my little secret.

是我杀了木法沙
I killed Mufasa.

不 凶手
No! Murderer!

-别这样 辛巴 拜托 -告诉他们事实真相
- No, Simba, please. - Tell them the truth.

真相 真相就在眼前
Truth? But truth is in the eye of the behold...

好吧
All right.

是我干的
I did it.

大点声让他们听到
So they can hear you.

我杀了木法沙
I killed Mufasa!


抱歉 打断一下 借过 好热
Excuse me. Pardon me. Comin' through. Hot stuff.

-让我出去 让我出去 -让我进去 让我进去
- Let me out! Let me out! - Let me in! Let me in!

求你了 不要吃我
Please, don't eat me.

放开他们
Drop 'em!

-这猪是谁 -你在跟我说话吗
- Hey, who's the pig? - Are you talkin' to me?

-他居然叫他猪 -是跟我说话吗
- He called him a pig. - To me?

-你们倒霉了 -是跟我说吗
- Shouldn't have done that. - To me?

-这下他们死定了 -应该叫我猪先生
- Now they're in for it. - They call me Mr.Pig!

这个 你这个蠢
Take that, you stupid...

那个 还有那个
Take that and that!

快跑吧 你这个胆小鬼
Run, you yellow-belly!

-凶手 -辛巴 辛巴 求你了
- Murderer. - Simba. Simba, please.

求你了 可怜可怜我吧 求你
Please, have mercy. I beg you.

你不值得我可怜
You don't deserve to live.

但是 辛巴 我是你的家人
But Simba, I am family.

土狼才是我们的敌人
It's the hyenas who are the real enemy.

是他们的错 是他们的主意
It was their fault. It was their idea.

我凭什么相信你
Why should I believe you?

你对我说过得都是假话
Everything you ever told me was a lie.

那你想怎么办
What are you going to do?

你不会杀了自己的亲叔叔吧
You wouldn't kill your own uncle.

不 刀疤
No, Scar.

我跟你不一样
I'm not like you.

辛巴 谢谢你 你真是个好人
Simba, thank you. You are truly noble.

我会补偿你的 我保证
I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我要怎么证明给你看呢
And how can I prove myself to you?

告诉我 我是说 什么都行
Tell me. I mean, anything.

逃吧
Run.

逃走吧 刀疤
Run away, Scar,

别再回来
and never return.

好的
Yes.

当然
Of course.

如你所愿
As you wish,

陛下
your Majesty!


我的朋友
My friends!

朋友 我刚才听他说我们是敌人
Friends? I thought he said we were the enemy.

是的 我也是这么听到的
Yeah. That's what I heard.

艾德
Ed?

不 你听我解释 不 你不明白
No. Let me explain. No, you don't understand!

不 我不是那个意思 不 不
No, I didn't mean... No! No!


时候到了
It is time.

记住
Remember.

找准自己位置
Till we find our place.

在这生命长河中
On the path unwinding

在这生命之环里
In the circle....

生生不息
The circle of life.

这就是生生不息
Circle of life.


 

 

 


 


 

关于我

版主的爱好:

音乐,摄影,看书,扫街。