《阿拉丁神灯》

录音剪辑已准备就绪,供您循环倾听,逐句琢磨,字字斟酌,慢慢模仿,深入领会其精髓。

只有在情景中记忆单词才是有效的。但从头到尾过一遍,没有分段记忆来的深刻。版主将电影分成一段一段的方法希望能给您的单词记忆带来方便。

学字母 学单词 学美语 听歌曲 看卡通 精选推荐 乐园小客厅

噢,我来自一个遥远的国度
Oh,I come from a land From a faraway place

一个沙漠骆驼队徜徉的地方
Where the caravan camels roam

那里平坦宽阔、广袤无边、酷热难耐
Where it's flat and immense And the heat is intense

那里的人们放荡不羁  但是,嗨!它是我的家
It's barbaric but hey, it's home

当风从东边刮过,太阳从西方照过来
When the wind's from the east And the sun's from the west

这正是时候
And the sand in the glass is right

来吧,来到这里吧 跳上飞毯飞向
Come on down, stop on by Hop a carpet and fly

另一个阿拉伯之夜
To another Arabian night

阿拉伯之夜
Arabian nights

就象阿拉伯的白天
Like Arabian days

经常是火一般的热情
More often than not Are hotter than hot

有很多好的方法
In a lot of good ways

阿拉伯之夜
Arabian nights

沉浸在阿拉伯的月光下
Neath Arabian moons

提高警惕,谨防骗子 否则你会跌的很惨
A fool off his guard Could fall and fall hard

在那边的沙丘上
Out there on the dunes



尊敬的朋友,晚上好
Ah, salaam, and good evening to you, worthy friend.

来,来,靠近些
Please, please, come closer.

太近了,有点太近了
Too close. A little too close.

好了
There.

欢迎来到阿古拉巴,
Welcome to Agrabah,

一座神秘之城
city of mystery,

这里到处都是魔法
of enchantment,

约旦河边最好的商品今天大减价了
and the finest merchandise this side of the river Jordan, on sale today.

看看这个,对
Look at this. Yes.

水烟袋和咖啡壶的混合体 还可以切土豆条
Combination hookah and coffeemaker. Also makes julienne fries.

它不会碎,不会...
Will not break. Will not...

碎了
It broke.

噢!再来看看这个
Ohh! Look at this.

我从未见过这么美妙的东西
I have never seen one of these intact before.

这是著名的死海特百惠牌塑料盒
This is the famous Dead Sea Tupperware.

听听,哈,还是好的
Listen. Ah, still good.

等等,别走啊
Wait. Don't go.

可以看出来你只对那些稀世珍宝感兴趣
I can see that you're only interested in the exceptionally rare.

我想,你值得考虑一下这玩意
I think, then, you would be most rewarded to consider this.

不要被它普通的外表所蒙蔽
Do not be fooled by its commonplace appearance.

象许多事情一样,不能以貌取人
Like so many things, it is not what is outside,

内在的东西才算数
but what is inside that counts.

这不是一盏普通的灯
This is no ordinary lamp.

它曾改变了一个年轻人的一生
It once changed the course of a young man's life.

那个年轻人象这盏灯一样 比他的外表更出色
A young man who, like this lamp, was more than what he seemed.

他象一块璞玉,外粗内秀,深藏不露
The diamond in the rough.

或许你想听听这个故事?
Perhaps you would like to hear the tale?

那是一个漆黑的夜晚...
It begins on a dark night...

一个隐藏在黑暗中的人
where a dark man waits

等待着邪恶的到来
with a dark purpose.


你来晚了
You are late.

对您的耐心致以十万分的抱歉
A thousand apologies, O Patient One.

那么你拿到了?
You have it then?

我不得已杀了几个人,但是我拿到了
I had to slit a few throats, but I got it.

Ah-ah-ahhh.

我的珠宝呢
The treasure.

Ow!

相信我,可怜的朋友
Trust me, my pungent friend.

-你会得到你那份的 -你的那份
- You'll get what's coming to you. - What's coming to you. Awk!

快!跟上它
Quickly! Follow the trail.

再快点
Faster.

经过这么多年的努力,我终于找到了...
[Jafar] At last, after all my years of searching...

奇幻谷
the Cave of Wonders.

喔,奇幻谷
Awk. Cave of Wonders.

真主
By Allah.

现在给我记住, 把那盏神灯给我拿来
Now, remember. Bring me the lamp.

其余的珠宝都是你的 但是神灯是属于我的
The rest of the treasure is yours, but the lamp is mine.

神灯.神灯
- [chuckles] - [lago] Awk, the lamp. Awk, the lamp.

天哪,你是从哪儿找到这蠢家伙的?
Jeez, where'd ya dig this bozo up?


Shh.

-谁把我吵醒了?
- Who disturbs my slumber? - [thief gasps]

是我,贾西姆,
It is I, Gazeem,

一个卑贱的小偷
a humble thief.

知道了
Know this.

只有一个人可以进去
Only one may enter here,

一个品质优秀的人
one whose worth lies far within.

象一块璞玉,深藏不露
A diamond in the rough.

你还等什么?快去
What are you waiting for? Go on.

不!
No!

找到他,那个深藏不露的人
Seek thee out the diamond in the rough.



我不敢相信 我真的不敢相信
I can't believe it. I just don't believe it.

我们可能永远也找不到那盏蠢灯了
We're never gonna get a hold of that stupid lamp.

别想它了,看看
Just forget it. Look at this.

气死我了,毛都掉光了
I'm so ticked off that I'm molting.

耐心点,拉戈.耐心点
Patience, lago. Patience.

贾西姆显然还达不到那条标准
Gazeem was obviously less than worthy.

刚才太让我吃惊了
Oh, there's a big surprise.

快要犯心脏病了,真吓死我了
I think I'm gonna have a heart attack and die from that surprise.

下一步打算怎么做? 我们遇到大麻烦了,一个大...
What are we gonna do? We got a big problem here, a big...

是的
Yes.

只有一个人可以进去
Only one may enter.

我必须找到这个人,这个...
I must find this one, this...

深藏不露的家伙
diamond in the rough.



站住!抓小偷!
[man] Stop! Thief!

我要把你的双手砍下来,叫化子
I'll have your hands for a trophy, street rat.

就为一条面包?
All this for a loaf of bread?

Whoa!

-他在这! -你不会这么轻易逃掉的!
- [guard] There he is! - You won't get away so easy!

你觉得那很容易吗?
You think that was easy?

你们两个,去那边 你,跟我来
You two, over that way, and you, follow me.

-我们会抓到他的 -女士们,早上好
- We'll find him. - Morning, ladies.

阿拉丁,今天遇上麻烦可有些早啊?
Getting into trouble a little early today, aren't we, Aladdin?

麻烦?不可能.如果被抓了才能算麻烦
Trouble? No way. You're only in trouble if you get caught.

-抓到了 -这回真有麻烦了
- Gotcha. - I'm in trouble.

这次...
And this time...

来的正好,阿布,象往常一样
Perfect timing, Abu, as usual.

-阿布 -快点,让我们离开这
- Abu. - Come on. Let's get outta here.



每天必须跑在救济队伍的前面
Gotta keep one jump Ahead of the bread line

在锋利的剑锋前闪躲
One swing ahead of the sword

我偷东西只是因为我没有钱
I steal only what I can't afford

这就是一切
That's everything.

与警察周旋
One jump ahead of the lawmen

就这样,那可不是闹着玩的
That's all and that's no joke

这些家伙可不会感激我这个穷光蛋
These guys don't appreciate I'm broke

败类,叫花子.
- Riffraff. - [both] Street rat.

-无赖 -给你
- [guard] Scoundrel. - [man] Take that.

这只是一顿快餐,伙计
Just a little snack, guys

要将他撕碎,把东西追回来,伙计们
Rip him open Take it back, guys

我明白必须面对现实
I can take a hint Gotta face the facts

你是我唯一的朋友,阿布 -谁?
You're my only friend, Abu - [women] Who?

噢,可怜的阿拉丁真是穷到家了
Oh, it's sad Aladdin's hit the bottom

他已经罪行累累了
He's become a one-man rise in crime

我该狠狠责备他的父母, 可他是个孤儿
I'd blame parents Except he hasn't got 'em

吃饭是为了活着, 偷东西是为了吃饭
Gotta eat to live Gotta steal to eat

有时间的话,我会坦白一切
Tell you all about it When I got the time

和那些笨蛋捉迷藏, 在厄运面前挣扎
One jump ahead of the slowpokes One skip ahead of my doom

下次会用个笔名
Next time gonna use a nom de plume

他在那儿
There he is.

跑在杀手前面,在羊群头上打斗
One jump ahead of the hit men One hit ahead of the flock

我想我会在街上散散步
I think I'll take a stroll Around the block

-站住,小偷 -野蛮人
- [man] Stop, thief. - Vandal.

-阿布! -无赖
-Abu! - Scandal.

别太性急了
Let's not be too hasty

我仍然觉得他很有味道
Still I think he's rather tasty

吃饭是为了活着, 偷东西是为了吃饭
Gotta eat to live Gotta steal to eat

要不让我们和平相处吧
Otherwise we'd get along

不行
[guards] Wrong.

抓住他!
[main guard] Get him!

他手里有剑!
He's got a sword!

你们这群笨蛋 我们也有剑
You idiots. We've all got swords.

-跑得比马蹄还快 -野蛮人!
-One jump ahead of the hoofbeats - Vandal!

-在沙丘城堡上逃窜 -叫化子!
-One hop ahead of the hump - Street rat!

-灾难临头却诡计多端 -无赖!
-One trick ahead of disaster - Scoundrel!

他们很快,但是我更快
They're quick, but I'm much faster

快来啊,来抓我啊
Here goes, better throw my hand in

希望我能快乐地着陆 我需要做的只是纵身一跃
Wish me happy landin' All I gotta do is jump



现在,尊敬的先生,我们尽情享受吧
And now, esteemed effendi, we feast.

好吧
All right.

好吃,好吃!
[Abu] Yum, yum!

给你.拿去吧
Here. Go on. Take it.



我想他一定是去皇宫
On his way to the palace, I suppose.

又来一个向公主求婚的人
Another suitor for the princess.

别挡道,小毛孩
- [whinnying] - Out of my way, you filthy brats.

Hey!

如果我象你那样有钱 我会懂点礼貌
If I were as rich as you, I could afford some manners.

我来教你礼貌
Oh. I'll teach you some manners.

看那儿,阿布
Look at that, Abu.

这可是非常罕见的 一匹马有两个屁股
It's not every day you see a horse with two rear ends.

你是个没教养的叫化子
You are a worthless street rat.

你生来就是个叫化子 死了还是个叫化子
You were born a street rat, you'll die a street rat,

只有你身上的跳蚤会为你送葬
and only your fleas will mourn you.

我有教养
I'm not worthless.

而且我身上没跳蚤
And I don't have fleas.



快点,阿布 我们回家吧
[sighs] Come on, Abu. Let's go home.

无赖,叫化子
Riffraff, street rat

那不是我
I don't buy that

只要他们了解我
If only they'd look closer

难道他们只看见个穷孩子
Would they see a poor boy

不,先生
No, siree

他们会发现
They'd find out

在我身上
There's so much more

还有很多东西
To me

总有一天,阿布, 事情会有所改变
Some day, Abu, things are gonna change.

我们会变得富有,会住在皇宫里
We'll be rich, live in a palace,

再不会遇到任何麻烦
and never have any problems at all.



我从来没有被这么羞辱过
I've never been so insulted.

阿赫麦德王子 你这么快就走了?
Oh, Prince Achmed. You're not leaving so soon, are you?

祝你走运,能把她嫁出去
Good luck marrying her off.

噢!茉莉.
Oh! Jasmine.

茉莉!
[Sultan] Jasmine!

茉莉!
Jasmine!

茉莉!
- Jasmine! - [snarling]

该死的!拉扎
Confound it, Rajah.

原来这就是阿赫麦德王子 大发雷霆的原因
So, this is why Prince Achmed stormed out.

父亲
Oh, Father.

拉扎只是和他逗着玩 对吧,拉扎?
Rajah was just playing with him. Weren't you, Rajah?

你只是和那个衣衣冠楚楚
You were just playing with that overdressed,

自恋狂的阿赫麦德王子逗着玩,对吗?
self-absorbed Prince Achmed, weren't you?

亲爱的,你不能拒绝每一个前来求婚的人
Dearest, you've got to stop rejecting every suitor who comes to call.

法律上规定在你下一个生日...
The law says you must be married to a prince...

你必须嫁给一个王子
by your next birthday.

那条法律是错的
The law is wrong.

你只剩下三天了
You've only got three more days.

父亲,我讨厌被逼迫着嫁人
Father, I hate being forced into this.

如果我嫁人,那一定是为了爱
If I do marry, I want it to be for love.

茉莉...
Jasmine...

并不只是因为那条法律
it's not only this law.

我不能照顾你一辈子, 并且,我...
I'm not going to be around forever, and, well, I...

我只想确认有人能照顾你
I just want to make sure you're taken care of.

早点做准备
Provided for.

请你理解我
Please try to understand.

我从没有自己拿过主意 我也未曾有过真正的朋友
I've never done a thing on my own. I've never had any real friends.

除了你,拉扎.
Except you, Rajah.

我甚至从没踏出过这宫殿的围墙
I've never even been outside the palace walls.

但是,茉莉,你是公主啊
But, Jasmine, you're a princess.

那我不想当公主了
Then maybe I don't want to be a princess anymore.

我...我...
Oooh! I... I...

真主啊,但愿你没有女儿
Allah forbid you should have any daughters.

嗯?
Hmm?



我不知道她这是象谁
I don't know where she gets it from.

她妈妈可没这么挑剔
Her mother wasn't nearly so picky.

贾法尔.
Oh! Ah, Jafar.

我最信任的大臣
My most trusted advisor.

我确实需要你给我出个主意
I am in desperate need of your wisdom.

我生来就是为您效劳的,国王陛下
My life is but to serve you, my lord.

就是求婚的事
It's this suitor business.

茉莉不愿选一位丈夫
Jasmine refuses to choose a husband.

-我已经绞尽脑汁了. -绞尽脑汁!
- I'm at my wit's end. - Awk! Wit's end!

-吃块饼干吧,亲爱的波利
- Have a cracker, pretty Polly. - [Jafar laughs]

陛下对付不会讲话的动物 确实有办法啊
Your Majesty certainly has a way with dumb animals.

那么对于这个棘手的问题
[grumbles]

Now, then, perhaps I can divine a solution

也许我可以用占卜术 找出办法来
to this thorny problem.

如果有人可以帮忙的话, 那就是您了
If anyone can help, it's you.

需要借用一下那颗神秘的蓝宝石
But it would require the use of the mystic blue diamond.

噢,要我的戒指?
Oh. Uh, my ring?

但它可是我的祖传宝贝啊
But it's been in the family for years.

要想为公主找到一个求婚者 它是必需的
It is necessary to find the princess a suitor.

别担心
Don't worry.

一切都会好的
Everything will be fine.

一切都会...好的
Everything will be... fine.

那颗宝石
The diamond.

在这儿,贾法尔.
Here, Jafar.

不管你要什么我都给你
Whatever you need will be fine.

您真是太伟大了,国王陛下
You are most gracious, my liege.

现在,您可以玩您的小玩具了
Now, run along and play with your little toys, hmm?

对,那真是太好了
Yes. That will be pretty good.



我再也无法忍受了!
I can't take it anymore!

如果再硬塞给我那些发霉的、 讨厌的饼干的话...
If I gotta choke down on one more of those moldy, disgusting crackers...

我打!打!
Bam! Whack!

安静些,拉戈
Calm yourself, lago.

我就要篡夺他的王位了
Then I'd grab him around the head. Whack!

不久国王就是我了, 不再是那个糟老头子了
Soon I will be sultan, not that addle-pated twit.

到时候我会把饼干塞进他的喉咙里
And then I stuff the crackers down his throat.



对不起,拉扎
Oh, I'm sorry, Rajah.

我不能再呆在这儿, 象现在这样过一辈子
But I can't stay here and have my life lived for me.

我会想你的
I'll miss you.

再见了
Goodbye.



好,阿布.开始吧
Okay, Abu. Go.

尝尝这个吧,真是太好吃了
Try this. Your taste buds will dance and sing.

将你的爪子拿开
- Get your paws off that. - [taunting]

你...
Why, you...

滚开,你这只讨厌、肮脏的猴子!
Get away from here, you cursed, filthy ape!

再见
Goodbye.

干的好,阿布.
- Nice going, Abu. - [cooing]

早饭准备好了
Breakfast is served.

可爱的小姐,买个壶吧
Pretty lady, buy a pot.

再没有这么好的铜壶和银壶了
No finer pot in brass or silver.

甜枣,卖甜枣了,还有无花果
Sugar dates. Sugar dates and figs.

甜枣,还有开心果
Sugar dates and pistachios.

这位小姐喜欢项链吗?
Would the lady like a necklace?

只有这你这样美丽的姑娘 才配得上这条漂亮的项链
A pretty necklace for a pretty lady.

新鲜的鱼!
Fresh fish!

我们捕鱼,你们买鱼!
We catch 'em, you buy 'em!

不.不对
Oh, no. I don't think so.

对不起
- Oh! - - Excuse me.

真的很抱歉
I'm really very sorry.

Wow.

喂?喂?
Hello? Hello?

你一定是饿了
Oh, you must be hungry.

拿去吧
Here you go.

你最好把钱给我
You'd better be able to pay for that.

钱?
Pay?

没人能从我的货车里偷走东西
No one steals from my cart.

对不起,先生 我没带钱
Oh, I'm sorry, sir. I don't have any money.

-小偷! -求求你...
- Thief! - Please...

如果你让我进到皇宫里 我可以从国王那里拿钱给你
If you let me go to the palace, I can get some from the Sultan.

你知道对于小偷是如何惩罚的吗?
Do you know what the penalty is for stealing?

别!别,求您了!
No! No, please!

谢谢,您真是个好人 很高兴你帮我找到她了
Thank you, kind sir. I'm so glad you found her.

我一直在到处找你
I've been looking all over for you.

-你在干什么? -快点配合一下
- What are you doing? - Just play along.

你,认识这个女孩?
You, uh, know this girl?

是的,她是我妺妺.
Sadly, yes. She is my sister.

她有点疯疯癫癫的
She's a little crazy.

她说她认识国王.
She said she knew the Sultan.

她认为这只猴子就是国王
She thinks the monkey is the Sultan.

英明的国王,我愿为您效劳
O wise Sultan, how may I serve you?

悲惨的故事,您说呢?
Tragic, isn't it?

一切都平安无事
But no harm done.

现在,妺妺,咱们走吧 该去看医生了.
Now, come along, sis. Time to go see the doctor.

医生,你好
Oh, hello, Doctor. How are you?

-不,不,不.不是他 -快点,国王
- No, no, no. Not that one. - Come on, Sultan.

什么?
Huh? What?

回来,你这个小偷!
Come back here, you little thieves!



请恕我冒犯,你这个烂人,
With all due respect, Your Rottenness,

难道我们要等真正的风暴吗?
couldn't we just wait for a real storm?

闭嘴,拉戈.再快点
Save your breath, lago. Faster.

遵命,你个大魔头
Yes, O mighty Evil One.

到时候了
Part, sands of time.

告诉我谁能进入奇幻谷
Reveal to me the one who can enter the cave.

对!对!
Yes! Yes!

就是他
There he is.

深藏不露的家伙
My diamond in the rough.

就是他?那个乡巴佬? 他就是我们要找的人?
That's him? That's the clown we've been waitin' for?

我们派卫兵去请他来皇宫,是吗?
Let's have the guards extend him an invitation to the palace, shall we?

对极了
Swell.

快到了
Almost there.



我要谢谢你帮我拦住了那家伙
I want to thank you for stopping that man.

不用谢
Uh, forget it.

你是头一次来这里,对吗?
So, this is your first time in the marketplace, huh?

有那么明显吗?
Is it that obvious?

是啊,你确实有些与众不同
Well, you do kind of stand out.

我是说,你不知道 阿古拉巴有多危险
I mean, uh, you don't seem to know how dangerous Agrabah can be.

我学的很快哟
Hmm. I'm a fast learner.

Wow.

[chuckling] Hey.

来.走这边
Come on. This way.

小心别碰头
Whoa. Watch your head there.

小心!
Be careful.

你就住在这里?
Is this where you live?

是.只有我和阿布,来去自由
Yep. Just me and Abu. Come and go as we please.

这真让人难以置信
That sounds fabulous.

还有呢,这里位置绝佳
Well, it's not much, but it's got a great view.

皇宫看起来是多么壮观啊
Wow. The palace looks pretty amazing, huh?

它的确令人羡慕
Oh, it's wonderful.

我想不出生活在那里面 是个什么样子
I wonder what it would be like to live there,

有那么多的人服侍你
and have servants and valets.

是啊.总有人告诉你要去哪儿、 该穿什么衣服
Oh, sure. People who tell you where to go and how to dress.

那总比这里好得多
It's better than here.

你总是要省吃俭用, 还要提防那些卫兵
You're always scraping for food and ducking the guards.

这里你无法自己作主
You're not free to make your own choices.

-有时你会觉得... -你只是...
- Sometimes you feel so... - You're just...

...被困住了
[both]...trapped.

你从哪儿来?
[clears throat] So, where are you from?

这重要吗?
What does it matter?

我从家里跑出来,我不想再回去了
I ran away and I am not going back.

真的?怎么会呢?
Really? How come?

为什么?你...
Why, you...

我父亲非逼我嫁人
My father's forcing me to get married.

那...那真是太可怕了
That's... that's awful.

阿布!
- [Aladdin] Abu! - [angry squeaking]

它说什么?
What?

阿布说... 那不公平
Abu says, uh... that's not fair.

什么?
What?

-真的? -当然了
- Oh, did he? - Yeah, of course.

阿布还说了别的什么吗?
And does Abu have anything else to say?

我想,他想帮你做点什么
Well, uh, he wishes there was something he could do to help.

好家伙!
Oh, boy.

Hmm.

告诉他,那可太好了
Tell him that's very sweet.



你在这儿
Here you are.

-他们在抓我!是在抓你? -一定是我父亲派来的...
- [both] They're after me! After You? - My father must have sent them...

-你相信我吗? -什么?
- Do you trust me? - What?

-你相信我吗? -是...
- Do you trust me? - Yes...

那么,跳!
Then jump!

我们一直在相互较量,对吗? 叫化子?
We just keep running into each other, don't we, street rat?

快跑!快!离开这!
Run! Go! Get out of here!

快把这个东西给我拿开!
Get this thing off of me!

-你等着进地牢吧,臭小子 -放开我
- It's the dungeon for you, boy. - Get me off

放了他
Let him go.

快看啊,一个叫化子
- Looky here, men. A street mouse. - [guards laugh]

放开他,这是公主的命令
Unhand him, by order of the princess.

茉莉公主
Princess Jasmine.

-公主? -公主?
- The princess? - [Abu] Princess?

你在皇宫外面干什么? 还和一个叫化子
What are you doing outside the palace? And with this street rat.

那和你没关系 照我说的做,放开他
That's not your concern. Do as I command. Release him.

遵命,公主, 只是这是贾法尔的命令
I would, Princess, except my orders come from Jafar.

-您必须让他同意才行 -相信我,我会的
- You'll have to take it up with him. - Believe me, I will.



贾法尔?
Jafar?

噢,公主
Oh, Princess.

贾法尔,我被卡住了
Awk! Jafar, I'm stuck.

愿为您效劳
How may I be of service to you?

卫兵刚在市场上抓走了个男孩, 是你的命令
The guards just took a boy from the market, on your orders.

是您父亲让我负责 维持阿古拉巴的秩序
Your father has charged me with keeping peace in Agrabah.

-那个男孩是个罪犯 -他犯了什么罪?
- The boy was a criminal. - What was his crime?

憋死我了,贾法尔
I can't breathe, Jafar.

当然是绑架公主了
Why, kidnapping the princess, of course.

如果你能... 疼死了!
If you could just... Aah! That hurt!

他没有绑架我, 是我自己跑出来的
He didn't kidnap me. I ran away.

天哪!
Oh, dear.

这太让我意外了 我要是早知道...
Oh, how frightfully upsetting. Had I but known...

你是什么意思?
What do you mean?

很不幸,那个男孩的判决 已经执行了
Sadly, the boy's sentence has already been carried out.

什么判决?
What sentence?

死刑
- Death. - [gasping]

-杀头 -不
- By beheading. - No.

我非常抱歉,公主
I am exceedingly sorry, Princess.

你怎么能?
How could you?



就这么走了?
So, how did it go?

我想她会接受... 这个事实的
I think she took it... rather well.

都是我的错,拉扎.
It's all my fault, Rajah.

我连他的名字都不知道
- I didn't even know his name. - [Rajah murmuring]

她是公主
She was the princess.

我简直不敢相信
I can't believe it.

我早应该看出来的, 看她有多笨
I must have sounded so stupid to her.

阿拉丁!
[Abu] Yoo-hoo! Aladdin!

你好!
Hello!

阿布.下来.
Abu. Down here.

快点,帮我逃出去
Come on, help me out of these.

可是当时她遇到麻烦了 是啊,那是她自找的
Hey, she was in trouble. Ah, she was worth it.

对,对,对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.

别担心,我再也不会见到她了
Don't worry. I'll never see her again.

我是个叫化子,对吗? 有条法律
I'm a street rat, remember? And there's a law.

她必须嫁给王子
She's gotta marry a prince.

她应该嫁给一个王子
- She deserves a prince. - Ta-da!

我真是个傻瓜
I'm a, I'm a fool.

孩子,如果你放弃的话 你就真是个大傻瓜
[man] You're only a fool if you give up, boy.

你是谁?
Who are you?

一个囚犯,象你一样
A lowly prisoner, like yourself.

但如果我们合作的话,也许会得到很多
But together, perhaps we can be more.

我正在听着呢
I'm listening.

孩子,有一个谷名叫奇幻谷
There is a cave, boy, a Cave of Wonders,

那里堆满了你永远 也想象不到的金银财宝
filled with treasures beyond your wildest dreams.

Ooh!

我敢打赌,那些财宝足以打动你的公主
Treasure enough to impress even your princess, I'd wager.

贾法尔,能不能快点? 我快要闷死了
Jafar, can you hurry up? I'm dyin' in here.

但是法律规定只有王子才能...
- [squawking] - But the law says only a prince can...

你听说过"有钱能使鬼推磨"吗?
You've heard of the golden rule, haven't you?

谁有钱谁就能制定法律
Whoever has the gold makes the rules.

你为什么会和我分享 这些金银财宝?
Why would you share all of this wonderful treasure with me?

我需要一双年轻的腿 一个强壮的身体才能进到谷里
I need a young pair of legs and a strong back to go in after it.

还有一个问题
Uh, one problem.

那个谷在外面,我们却还在这里
It's out there. We're in here.

事情远非看起来那样简单
Uh-uh. Things aren't always what they seem.

那么...
So...

一言为定?
do we have a deal?



是谁把我吵醒了?
Who disturbs my slumber?

是我,阿拉丁
Uh, it is l, Aladdin.

进去吧
Proceed.

除了神灯不要碰别的东西
Touch nothing but the lamp.

记住,孩子,先把神灯给我
Remember, boy, first fetch me the lamp,

你会得到奖赏的
and then you shall have your reward.

走吧,阿布
Come on, Abu.

你看到了吗
- Would you look at that! - [whimpering]

只要得到这里的一点财宝, 我就会比国王还富
Just a handful of this stuff would make me richer than the Sultan.

阿布!
Abu!
别...碰...任何东西
Don't... touch... anything.

我们要找那神灯
We gotta find that lamp.

-阿拉丁! -阿布,别闹了行吗?
- Aladdin! - Abu, will you knock it off?

阿布,你疯了吗?
Abu, what are you, crazy?

一个魔毯
A magic carpet.

过来.快过来. 我们不会伤害你的
Come on. Come on out. We're not gonna hurt you.

别紧张,阿布.他不咬人
Hey, take it easy, Abu. He's not gonna bite.

谢谢
Thanks.

等一下.别走
Wait a minute. Don't go.

也许你能帮我们
Maybe you can help us.

Hey! Whoa!

你看,我们正在找神灯
You see, we're trying to find this lamp.

我想它知道神灯在哪儿
- I think he knows where it is. - [squeaks excitedly]



就是这个?
This is it?

这就是我们翻山越岭 来到这儿要找的...
This is what we came all the way down here to...

阿布!不要!
Abu! No!

你背叛了我!
- [cave] lnfidels! - Uh-oh.

你动了那些不能碰的财宝!
[cave] You have touched the forbidden treasure!

你再也见不到阳光了!
Now you will never again see the light of day!

Whoa!

救命!救命!救命!
Help! Help! Help!

抓到了!
Gotcha!

飞毯,我们走
Carpet, let's move.

阿布!
Abu!

阿布,别慌
Abu, this is no time to panic.

我也开始怕了
Start panicking.

-救我出去 -把神灯扔过来
- Help me out. - Throw me the lamp.

我坚持不住了,拉我一把
I can't hold on. Give me your hand.

先给我神灯
First give me the lamp.

对!
Yes!

终于得到了!
At last!

你想干什么?
What are you doing?

给你奖赏
Giving you your reward.

你最终的奖赏
Your eternal reward.

它是我的了
It's mine.

全是我的
It's all mine.

我...哪去了?
I... where is it?


No.

不!
No!



茉莉?
Jasmine?

亲爱的
[Sultan] Oh, dearest.

怎么了?
What's wrong?

[sniffling]

贾法尔他已经...
Jafar has...

做了件很坏的事
done something terrible.

来,来,我的宝贝
There, there, my dear.

我们把它纠正过来
We'll set it right.

现在,把一切都告诉我
Now, tell me everything.



我的头
Oh! My head.

我们被困住了
We're trapped.

那个狗娘养的阴险家伙!
That two-faced son of a jackal!

[snarling]

不管他是谁, 他已经带着神灯跑掉了
Whoever he was, he's long gone with that lamp.

你这个小毛贼
[chuckling] Why, you hairy little thief.

看起来象个不值钱的垃圾
Looks like such a beat-up, worthless piece of junk.

嗨!这上面写着字
Hey, I think there's something written here,

可是看不太清
but it's hard to make out.

一万年,我的脖子都变僵硬了
10,000 years will give you such a crick in the neck.

先在这儿吊一会儿
Hang on a second.

Whoa! Whoa!

外面感觉真是棒
Does it feel good to be outta there.

女士们、先生们,很高兴能回来
Nice to be back, ladies and gentlemen.

你从哪来?你叫什么名字?
Hi. Where you from? What's your name?

嗯...阿拉丁
Uh... Uh, Aladdin.

阿拉丁.你好,阿拉丁. 欢迎来参加演出
Aladdin. Hello, Aladdin. Nice to have you on the show.

可以叫你"阿尔"吗? 或者就叫"丁"吧
Can we call you "Al"? Or maybe just "Din."

-叫"老弟"怎么样?听起来象… -过来,老弟
How about "Laddie"? Sounds like, "Here, boy. C'mon, Laddie."

看来我头受的伤, 比想象的要严重
I must have hit my head harder than I thought.

你抽烟吗?我抽烟你不介意吧?
Do you smoke? Mind if I do? [giggling]

对不起,飞毯 希望没烧着你的毛
Oh, sorry, Cheetah. Hope I didn't singe the fur.

拉格曼.已经有上千年没见你了
Yo, Rugman. Haven't seen you in a few millennia.

把你的手给我
Give me some tass-el. Yeah. Yo, yo.

你可比我上一任主人矮多了
Say, you're a lot smaller than my last master.

也许是我变大了, 你看看,我有什么变化吗?
That or I'm gettin' bigger. Look from the side. Do I look different to you?

等一下,我是你的主人?
Wait a minute. I'm your master?

是的.孺子可教, 你希望我长什么样?
That's right. He can be taught. What would you wish of me?

令人印象深刻的
The ever impressive,

还是循规蹈矩的
the long contained,

或者是千变万化的
often imitated,

但是永远都不会重复...
but never duplicated...

重复,重复...
[echoing] Duplicated, duplicated...

灯之...
Genie...

精灵!
of the Lamp!

就是这儿,从这神灯里面出来的
Right here direct from the lamp,

来帮你梦想成真
right here for your very much wish fulfillment.

谢谢
[Genie] Thank you.

帮我梦想成真?
Whoa. Wish fulfillment?

你可以实现三个愿望
Three wishes to be exact.

别幻想还能实现更多的愿望
And ix-nay on the wishing for more wishes.

就这些,三个愿望 一,二,三
That's it. Three. Uno, dos, tres.

不能代替,也不能调换或者反悔
No substitutions, exchanges or refunds.

好,知道了, 我正在想许什么愿才好
Now I know I'm dreaming.

主人,我想你还不知道 你能从我这里得到什么
Master, I don't think you quite realize what you've got here.

那么你先在旁边好好考虑一下
So why don't you just ruminate

让我来显示一下我的能力
whilst I illuminate the possibilities.



阿里巴巴有40大盗
Well, Ali Baba had them 40 thieves

天方夜谭有一千零一个故事
Scheherazade had a thousand tales

不过,主人,你时来运转了 都是因为你的袖子
But, master, you're in luck 'Cause up your sleeves

你得到了屡试不爽的魔法
You got a brand of magic never fails

你现在法力无边
You got some power in your corner now

威力无穷
Some heavy ammunition in your camp

当然还会精力充沛
You got some punch pizzazz Yahoo and how

看,你要做的就是磨擦那盏神灯, 我说的这些就会实现
See, all you gotta do Is rub that lamp and I'll say

阿拉丁先生,您的愿望是什么?
Mr. Aladdin, sir, What will your pleasure be

你点菜,我记下来
Let me take your order Jot it down

从没有朋友象我这样
You ain't never had a friend like me

就象生活在饭店里, 我就是你的餐厅主管
Life is your restaurant And I'm your maitre d'

来吧,轻轻告诉我 你想要什么
Come on, whisper what it is you want

从没有朋友象我这样
You ain't never had a friend like me

是,先生.我们以服务为荣
Yes, sir We pride ourselves on service

你是主人,是国王,是真主
You're the boss, the king, the shah

告诉我你想要什么 这是为您准备的,全都是真的
Say what you wish It's yours, true dish

再来点甜饼怎么样?
How 'bout a little more baklava?

吃完了这一个, 再来吃这一个
Have some of column A Try all of column B

我就是想帮助你
I'm in the mood to help you, dude

从没有朋友象我这样
You ain't never had a friend like me

噢,我
Oh, my

不,不
No, no

我,我
My, my

你的朋友能做这个吗
Can your friends do this

你的朋友能做那个吗
Can your friends do that

你的朋友能拉这个吗
Can your friends pull this

那是一顶帽子变的
Out their little hat

你的朋友能吐火吗
Can your friends go poof

看这.哈哈!
Hey, looky here. Ha ha!

你的朋友会念咒语吗, 让她裂开
Can your friends go Abracadabra, let her rip

会让这些小傻瓜消失吗
And then make the sucker disappear

别坐在那儿吊着下巴、 瞪着眼睛
So don't you sit there Slack-jawed, buggy-eyed

我来这儿 是为了实现你的梦想
I'm here to answer All your midnight prayers

你会得到我真诚的保证
You got me bona fide certified

有一个精灵会负责你的一切
You got a genie For your charge d'affaires

我渴望为你服务
I got a powerful urge to help you out

我想知道你的愿望是什么
So what's your wish I really wanna know

我列了个清单,大概有三里长
You got a list That's three miles long, no doubt

你所要做的就是象这样磨擦
All you gotta do is rub like so

尊敬的阿拉丁先生, 许一个愿或二个或三个
Mr. Aladdin, sir Have a wish or two or three

我在为你工作, 你这个大富翁
I'm on the job, you big nabob

从没有朋友象我这样
You ain't never had a friend Never had a friend

从没有朋友象我这样
You ain't never had a friend Never had a friend

从来
You ain't never

没有
Had a

朋友
Friend


Like

我这样
Me

Ah ha ha!

- Wah ha ha! - [greedy laugh]

从没有朋友象我这样
You ain't never had a friend like me




那么,你的愿望是什么,主人?
- [groans] - So, what'll it be, Master?

你保证能实现 我的任意三个愿望,对吗?
You're gonna grant me any three wishes I want, right?

差不多
Ah, almost.

还有一些条件,做为交换
There are a few provisos, a couple of quid pro quos.

比如?
Like?

第一条:我不能杀人
Ah, rule number one:. I can't kill anybody.

所以不要为难我
So don't ask.

第二条
Rule number two.

我不能让一个人爱上另一个人
I can't make anybody fall in love with anybody else.

你那可爱的小脸
You little punim there.

第三条:我不能让死人复活
Rule number three. I can't bring people back from the dead.

这可不是什么好看的图画, 我不喜欢干这个
It's not a pretty picture. I don't like doing it.

除了那些,什么都行
Other than that, you got it.

- Hmm. - Oh!

条件?你是说 实现愿望还有限制?
Provisos? You mean limitations?

你可真是个万能的精灵
On wishes? Some all-powerful genie.

连让人死而复生都不行
Can't even bring people back from the dead.

不行啊,阿布.他可能都 无法让我们离开奇幻谷
I don't know, Abu. He probably can't even get us out of this cave.

看起来我们要 想法找到出去的路
Looks like we're gonna have to find a way out.

请原谅?
Excuse me?

你是在看我吗? 你磨擦神灯了吗?
Are you lookin' at me? Did you rub my lamp?

是你唤醒了我? 是你带我到这里来的?
Did you wake me up? Did you bring me here?

现在却突然抛下我就走?
And all of a sudden you're walking out on me?

那可不行,现在还不是时候
I don't think so, not right now.

你的愿望即将实现,快坐下!
You're gettin' your wishes, so sit down!

在发生危险时
- [Abu screeches] - In case of emergency,

紧急出口会在这,这,这,这, 在任何地方
the exits are here, here, here, here, anywhere.

把你的手和胳膊放在飞毯里
Keep your hands and arms inside the carpet.

我们就要...
We're...

出去了!
outta here!



贾法尔,这是一桩暴行
[Sultan] Jafar, this is an outrage.

贾法尔,这是一桩暴行
[Sultan] Jafar, this is an outrage.

如果不是看在你多年来的忠诚...
If it weren't for all your years of loyal service...

从现在开始, 罪犯宣判前你必须先请示我
From now on, you are to discuss sentencing of prisoners with me,

特别是他们被杀头前
before they are beheaded.

我向您保证,陛下, 这不会再发生了
I assure you, Your Highness, it won't happen again.

茉莉...
Jasmine...

贾法尔.让我们把这件事全都忘了吧
Jafar. Let's put this whole messy business behind us.

求求你
Please.

我最最诚恳地向您表示歉意,公主
My most abject and humblest apologies to you as well, Princess.

看来我被逼成婚至少还有些好处
At least some good will come of my being forced to marry.

当我成了女王,我就有权除掉你
When I am queen, I will have the power to get rid of you.

好极了,所有的问题都解决了
That's nice. All settled, then.

茉莉,你该再考虑一下婚姻大事了 茉莉?
Now, Jasmine, getting back to this suitor business... Jasmine?

茉莉!
Jasmine!

[growls]

如果我得到了那盏神灯
If only I had gotten that lamp.

"我就有权除掉你"
"l will have the power to get rid of you."

现在我们只能继续讨好
[growling] To think we gotta keep kissing up

那个糟老头还有他那个笨女儿
to that chump and his chump daughter

-在我们的有生之年... -不,拉戈.
- for the rest of our lives... - No, lago.

一旦她找到一个蠢丈夫
Only until she finds a chump husband.

那么她就会被流放
Then she'll have us banished.

或者砍头
Or beheaded.

[both] Eww!

等等
Oh. Wait a minute.

贾法尔.你来做那个傻丈夫怎么样?
Jafar. What ifyou were the chump husband?

什么?
What?

说错了,应该是你来娶公主如何?
Okay, you marry the princess, all right?

然后,你就会成为国王
And, uh, then you become the sultan.

娶那个泼妇
Oh.Marry the shrew.

我将成为国王.
I become the sultan.

-这个想法有点意思 -对,有点意思
- The idea has merit. - Yes, merit. Yes.

然后我们就把岳父大人 和那个女人一起抛下悬崖
And then we drop papa-in-law and the little woman off a cliff.

对!
Yaaah!

太棒了!
Kersplat!

[wicked laughter]

我喜欢 你这个小烂脑袋里的想法
I love the way your foul little mind works.

[both laugh sinisterly]



感谢您乘坐魔毯旅行
Thank you for choosing Magic Carpet for all your travel needs.

在飞毯停稳前,请不要随意走动
Don't stand until the rug has come to a complete stop.

谢谢,再见了.再见
Thank you. Goodbye now. Good-ye.

谢谢,再见
Thank you.Good-ye.

现在,怎么样, 还怀疑我的能力吗?
Well, how about that, Mr. Doubting Mustafa?

你确实很行 现在来说说我的三个愿望吧
Oh, you sure showed me. Now, about my three wishes.

你确定很行 现在来说说我的三个愿望吧
Oh, you sure showed me. Now, about my three wishes.

我没听错吧?
Dost mine ears deceive me?

三个?你已经实现一个愿望了
Three? You are down by one, boy.

不.我可没有许愿要离开奇幻谷
Ah, no. I never actually wished to get out of the cave.

那是你自己愿意做的
You did that on your own.

可是,我真是太笨了
Well, I feel sheepish.

好吧,你这个坏家伙 下次可不会再有这么好的事了
All right, you baaad boy, but no more freebies.

这才公平嘛.那么还有三个愿望
Fair deal. So, three wishes.

我一定要好好利用它们
I want them to be good.

你有什么愿望?
What would you wish for?

我?
Me?

以前从来没人问过我.
No one's ever asked me that before.

在我看来... 还是忘了吧
Well, in my case... Ah, forget it.

-什么? -不,我不能.我...
- What? - No, I can't. I...

来啊,告诉我吧
Come on. Tell me.

自由
Freedom.

你曾经是囚犯吗?
You're a prisoner?

那是整个精灵世界 的一个重要法则
It's all part and parcel of the whole genie gig.

我们拥有宇宙间无穷的力量...
Phenomenal cosmic powers...

但却必须挤在小小的灯里
Itty bitty living space.

精灵,那太糟了
Genie, that's terrible.

可是,我要是自由了
But, oh, to be free.

就不用整天说 "你需要什么?"
Not have to go, "Poof. What do you need?

"你需要什么?" "你需要什么?"
Poof. What do you need? Poof. What do you need?"

我想主宰我自己
To be my own master.

真能那样的话, 要比得到这世上所有的魔法
Such a thing would be greater than all the magic

和所有的金银财宝还要好
and all the treasures in all the world.

可是我在说什么呢? 还是回到现实吧
But what am I talking about? Let's get real here.

这是不可能的
It's not gonna happen.

精灵,还是醒醒吧
Genie, wake up and smell the hummus.

为什么?
Why not?

我从神灯里出来的唯一方法 就是我的主人许愿让我出来
The only way I get outta this is if my master wishes me out.

你知道这根本不会发生
So you can guess how often that's happened.

我会的,我会让你获得自由
I'll do it. I'll set you free.

真的,我发誓
- Uh-huh, yeah, right. - No, really, I promise.

在我实现前两个愿望后
After I make my first two wishes,

我会用第三个愿望让你自由
I'll use my third wish to set you free.



好吧,至少还有些希望
Well, here's hopin'. All right.

让我们施点魔法吧
Let's make some magic.

怎么样?你最想要什么?
So how 'bout it? What is it you want most?

就是那女孩
Well, there's this girl.

不行
Wrong.

我不能让人们相爱,还记得吗?
I can't make anybody fall in love, remember?

但是,精灵,
Oh, but, Genie,

她聪明、风趣...
she's smart and fun and...

-漂亮? -是美丽!
- Pretty? - Beautiful.

她的眼睛象...她的头发
She's got these eyes that just... and this hair. Wow.

还有她的微笑...
And her smile... [sighs]

这就是爱
Ami.

C'est l'amour.

可是她是个公主
But she's the princess.

只要有机会,我一定要...
To even have a chance, I'd have to be...

你能把我变成王子吗?
Hey, can you make me a prince?

让我查一下
Let's see here.

皇家奶油鸡?不对
Chicken a la king? Nope.

阿拉斯加王蟹,我讨厌它
Alaskan king crab. Ow. I hate it when they do that.

凯撒色拉 还有你,布鲁特?不对
Caesar salad. Ah! Et tu, Brute? No.

在这呢."如何成为王子"
Aha. "To make a prince."

这是你正式的愿望吗? 我可要念咒语了
Is that an official wish? Say the magic words.

精灵,我希望你将我变成王子
Genie, I wish for you to make me a prince.

好吧!
All right!

首先,那个服装柜是三世纪的
Yo, yo! Woof! Woof!First, that fez-and-vest combo is much too third century.

瞧这些补丁 我们要变成什么,乞丐?
These patches. What are we trying to say, beggar?

不.还是让我来吧
No. Let's work with me here.

太棒了.象个男子汉.
Ooh. I like it. Muy macho.

现在,还需要点别的 书上是怎么说的来着?
Now, it still needs something. What does it say to me?

是交通工具
It says mode of transportation.

请原谅,小猴子,到这来
Excuse me, monkey boy. Aqui. Over here.

-看他来了
- Uh-oh. - [Genie] Here he comes.

当你走进阿古拉巴的街道
What better way to make your entrance on the streets of Agrabah

没有比骑着自己的 新骆驼更好的了
than riding your very own brand-new camel.

当心!它们会到处乱吐 这不行
Watch out. They spit. Mmm. Not enough.

这也不好
Still not enough.

让我想想,你需要什么?
Let's see. What do you need?

对!
Yes!

是一头大象.
Esalalumbo shimin Dumbo.

- Whoa! - [trumpets]

看看你的象鼻子 检查一下你的动作
Talk about your trunk space. Check this action out.

阿布,你看起来真棒
Abu, you look good.

全都配齐了 象个大象了
[Genie] He's got the outfit. He's got the elephant.

我们还有呢
But we're not through yet.

带上你的头巾 我们要把你变成一个名星
Hang on to your turban, kid. We're gonna make you a star.



陛下,我找到了解决 您女儿婚姻的方法
Sire, I've found a solution to the problem with your daughter.
[door opens]

您女儿的婚姻
Awk. The problem with your daughter.

真的?
Oh, really?

就在这
Right here.

"如果公主没能在规定时间 找到一个合适的丈夫
"lf the princess has not chosen a husband by the appointed time,

那么国王就必须为他指定一个"
then the sultan shall choose for her."'

可是茉莉对所有的求婚者都不满意
But Jasmine hated all those suitors.

我怎么能指定一个她讨厌的人呢
How could I choose someone she hates?

别担心,国王.下边还有呢
Not to worry, my liege. There is more.

"如果没有找到一个合适的王子"
"lf in the event a suitable prince cannot be found,"

"公主必须嫁给..."'
Jerk."a princess must then be wed to..."'

嗯.有意思
Hmm. Interesting.

什么?嫁给谁?
What? Who?

宰相
The royal vizier.

也就是...我
Why, that would be... me.

可是我认为法律上好象说
But I thought the law says

只有王子才能娶公主
that only a prince can marry a princess.

我确信...
I'm quite sure that...

非常时期要用非常方法,国王.
Desperate times call for desperate measures, my lord.

是啊.非常时期
Yes. Desperate measures.

您要命令公主嫁给我
You will order the princess to marry me.

我要命令...
I will order...

公主嫁...
the princess...

给...
to...

可是你太老了
But you're so old.

公主必须嫁给我
The princess will marry me.

公主必须嫁给...
The princess will marry...

什么?那是什么?
- [trumpet fanfare] - What? What is that?

什么声音
That music.

贾法尔,快来看啊
Jafar, you must come and see this.



请为阿里王子让路
Make way for Prince Ali

嗨!嗨!
Say hey

阿里王子来了
It's Prince Ali

请让开路
Hey, clear the way in the old bazaar

让我们过去 他可是个耀眼的新星
Hey you, let us through It's a bright new star

快,快来看啊
Oh come, be the first on your block To meet his eye

请让开,他来了 响铃敲起来,锣鼓打起来
Make way, here he comes Ring bells, bang the drums

你们会喜欢上这家伙
You're gonna love this guy

阿里王子,神奇的英雄阿里
Prince Ali, fabulous he Ali Ababwa

跪下,表示你们的敬意, 快跪下
Genuflect, show some respect Down on one knee

好了,请努力保持安静
Now, try your best to stay calm

带着你们最崇高的敬意
Brush up your Sunday salaam

来拜见尊敬的头领
Then come and meet His spectacular coterie

阿里王子,强大的阿里
Prince Ali, mighty is he, Ali Ababwa

强大的可以举起十个人
Strong as ten regular men definitely

他曾独自面对一大群飞贼
He faced the galloping hordes

一百个拿着剑的坏蛋
A hundred bad guys with swords

是谁把他们送回老家了 对,是阿里王子
Who sent those goons to their lords Why, Prince Ali

他带来了75头金骆驼
He's got 75 golden camels

难道它们不可爱吗?
Don't they look lovely, June?

他还带来了53个紫孔雀
Purple peacocks, he's got 53

太神奇了,我喜欢它们的羽毛
Fabulous, Harry. I love the feathers.

当这个异国动物到来时
When it comes to exotic-type mammals

你为它准备好动物园了吗 我告诉过你的
Has he got a zoo I'm telling you

这可是世界一流的动物展览
It's a world-class menagerie

阿里王子,多么英俊的阿里
Prince Ali, handsome is he Ali Ababwa

那强壮的体格,真是无与伦比
That physique, how can I speak Weak at the knee

好,向广场前进
Well, get on out in that square

整理好你的面纱,准备好了
Adjust your veil and prepare

尽情地欣赏阿里王子
To gawk and grovel and stare At Prince Ali

他有95个白色的波斯猴 -δ他有很多猴子
He's got 95 white Persian monkeys - δ He's got the monkeys

让我们参观一下这些猴子 -δ是免费的
- δ Let's see the monkeys - δ And to view them he charges no fee

他有许多奴隶 还有许多佣人和奴仆
He's got slaves He's got servants and flunkies

为他工作感到骄傲 甘愿听命于他,喜欢为他服务
Proud to work for him They bow to his whim, love serving him

他们对他忠心耿耿
They're just lousy with loyalty to Ali

阿里王子
Prince Ali

阿里王子,多情的阿里
Prince Ali, Amorous he Ali Ababwa

听说你们的公主非常可爱
Heard your princess Was a sight lovely to see

还是个大好人
And that, good people, is why

他装扮整齐前来拜访
He got dolled up and dropped by

带来了60头大象和许多骆驼
With 60 elephants, llamas galore

还有熊和狮子,乐队等等
With bears and lions, A brass band and more

带来了40个行者, 还有厨子和面包师
With his 40 fakirs, His cooks, his bakers

鸟儿在婉转歌唱
His birds that warble on key

请让开一条路
Make way

为阿里王子
For Prince Ali

太棒了,简直太神奇了
[clapping] Splendid. Absolutely marvelous.



陛下
Your Majesty,

我从远方而来 专程拜见您的女儿
I have journeyed from afar to seek your daughter's hand.

阿里王子
Prince Ali Ababwa.

当然可以,很高兴见到你
Of course. I'm delighted to meet you.

这是我的大臣,贾法尔. 他也很高兴
This is my royal vizier, Jafar. He's delighted, too.

我欣喜若狂
Ecstatic.

-我想,阿布王子... -是阿里.
- I'm afraid, Prince Abooboo... - Ababwa.

不管叫什么
Whatever.

没有受到邀请 你不能在这里游行而且还想...
You cannot just parade in here uninvited and expect to...

真主啊,这真是个不同寻常的东西
By Allah, this is quite a remarkable device.

Ooh.

我想,我是否可以...
I don't suppose I might...

当然了,陛下 请允许我
Why, certainly, Your Majesty. Allow me.

陛下,我必须给您一个忠告
Sire, I must advise against this.

别说了,贾法尔. 要学会给自己找点乐趣
Oh, button up, Jafar. Learn to have a little fun.

Ow, ow, ow.

Ahh! Whoa!

你刚才说是从哪里来的?
Just where did you say you were from?

很远的地方, 我敢肯定你一定没到过那儿
Oh, much farther than you've traveled, I'm sure.

-说来听听. -当心,波利.
- Try me. - [Sultan] Look out, Polly.

小心
Hey, watch it.

小心这个不会说话的飞毯
Watch it with the dumb rug.

Aah!

Whew!

别挡道,我要下来了
Out of the way. I'm coming in to land.

贾法尔,看看这个
Jafar, watch this.

-太神了,殿下 -太有趣了
- Spectacular, Your Highness. - That was lovely.

我确实找到了些窍门
Yes, I do seem to have a knack for it.

你真是个令人印象深刻的年轻人.
This is a very impressive youth.

而且还是个王子
And a prince besides.

如果我们运气好的话, 你根本就不用娶茉莉了
[whispers] If we're lucky, you won't have to marry Jasmine after all.

-他有点可疑,陛下 -胡说
- I don't trust him, Sire. - Nonsense.

这点我很有自信,贾法尔,
One thing I pride myself on, Jafar,

判断人的好坏我最拿手
I'm an excellent judge of character.

最拿手 不可能!
Oh, excellent judge. Yeah, sure. Not!

茉莉一定会喜欢他的
[Sultan] Jasmine will like this one.

我也非常肯定我会喜欢上茉莉公主
And I'm pretty sure I'll like Princess Jasmine.

不,殿下.我必须替公主说句话
Your Highness, no. I must intercede on Jasmine's behalf.

这位王子和其他的人没什么区别
This boy is no different from the others.

他凭什么认为配得上公主?
What makes him think he is worthy of the princess?

陛下,我是阿里王子
Your Majesty, I am Prince Ali Ababwa.

只要让她见到我,我会赢得您女儿的
Just let her meet me. I will win your daughter.

你怎敢
How dare you.

你们所有人 站在那儿就想决定我的未来?
All of you. Standing around deciding my future?

我不是一件战利品
I am not a prize to be won.

亲爱的
Oh, dear.

别担心,阿里王子.
Don't worry, Prince Ali.

只要给茉莉些时间,让她冷静一下
Just give Jasmine time to cool down.

我想应该和阿布王子说再见了
I think it's time to say good-bye to Prince Abooboo.



我该怎么办?
[Aladdin sighs] What am I gonna do?

茉莉甚至连说话的机会都不给
Jasmine won't even let me talk to her.

我早应该想到我不该许 这个想当王子的愚蠢愿望
I should've known I couldn't pull off this stupid prince wish.

[growling]

该你走了
So move.

Hey.

是步好棋
That's a good move.

真不敢相信,我要输给一个飞毯了
I can't believe it. I'm losing to a rug.

精灵,我需要帮助
Genie, I need help.

好的,主人.这是药方
All right, Sparky, here's the deal.

如果你想追求那位小姑娘
If you wanna court the little lady,

你就必须做一个诚实正直的人
you gotta be a straight shooter.

-你听懂了吗? -什么?
- Do you got it? - What?

告诉他...
Tell her the...

-...真相! -决对不行
-...truth! - No way.

如果茉莉发现我只是个叫化子
If Jasmine found out I was really some crummy street rat,

她一定会嘲笑我的
she'd laugh at me.

女人最欣赏是可以为她带来快乐的男人
A woman appreciates a man who can make her laugh.

阿尔,不开玩笑 你确实应该变回真正的自己
Al, all joking aside, you really ought to be yourself.

那是我最后想做的
Hey, that's the last thing I wanna be.

好了,我要去见她
Okay, I'm gonna go see her.

我只是...我要变得温文尔雅,镇定自若
I just... I gotta be smooth, cool, confident.

我看起来怎么样?
How do I look?

象个王子
Like a prince.



茉莉公主?
- [Aladdin] Princess Jasmine? - [growling]

-是谁在那儿? -是我,阿里王子.
- Who's there? - It's me, Prince Ali.

是阿里王子
Ahem. Uh, Prince Ali Ababwa.

我不想见你
I do not want to see you.

别,别,求你了,公主 再给我一次机会吧
No, no, please, Princess. Give me a chance.

-别打扰我 -下去,小猫眯
- [Jasmine] Just leave me alone. - Down, kitty.

我们的小情郎进行的怎么样了?
So, how's our little beau doing?

好猫眯,快走开
- Good kitty, take off. - [Rajah growling]

走开,小猫眯
Down, kitty.

等等,等一下
Wait. Wait.

我们以前见过吗?
Do I know you?

没有.没有.
Uh, no. No.

你让我想起了曾经在市场上遇到的一个人
You remind me of someone I met in the marketplace.

市场?
The marketplace?

我有许多随从为我到市场买东西
I have servants who go to the marketplace for me.

我甚至有随从为我到市场上寻找仆人
Why, I even have servants who go to the marketplace for my servants.

你遇到的肯定不会是我
It couldn't have been me you met.

是啊.我想也不会是你
No. I guess not.

够了,别说你了 该谈谈她了
[Genie] Enough about you, Casanova. Talk about her.

她聪明、有趣,那头发、那眼睛
She's smart, fun, the hair, the eyes.

随便什么.选一个
Anything. Pick a feature.

茉莉公主? 你非常...
Ahem. Uh, Princess Jasmine? You're very...

-美丽,高贵,准时 -...准时
- Wonderful, magnificent, punctual. -...punctual.

-准时? -对不起
- Punctual? - Sorry.

-漂亮 -改的好
- Uh, beautiful. - Nice recovery.

你知道我也很有钱
Hmm.I'm rich, too, you know.

-是啊. -我是国王的女儿
- Yeah. - The daughter of a sultan.

我知道
I know.

对于能娶到我的王子来说 是很好的奖赏
A fine prize for any prince to marry.

对.对.象我这样的王子
Uh, right. Right. A prince like me.

警报!警报!
Warning! Warning!

是啊.象你这样的王子
Right. A prince like you.

和其他那些我见过的自命不凡、 狂妄自大、装模作样的家伙
And every other stuffed shirt, swaggering peacock I've met.

十万火急!十万火急!
Mayday! Mayday!

从阳台上给我跳下去!
[Jasmine] Just go jump off a balcony!

-什么? -让她停下.让她停下!
- What? - Stop her. Stop her!

-要我去螫她吗? -走开
- Want me to sting her? - Buzz off.

好,我走 但是记住,"做回"你自己
Okay, fine. But remember, "bee" yourself.

-对呀 -什么?
- Yeah, right. - What?

你说对了
Uh... Uh, you're right.

你不应该成为别人的战利品
[sighs] You aren't just some prize to be won.

你有权自由地做出选择
[Aladdin] You should be free to make your own choice.

我要走了
I'll go now.

-不! -什么事?什么事?
- No! - What? What?

你怎么...
How...

你是怎么做的?
How are you doing that?

-这是飞毯 -它真可爱
- It's a magic carpet. - It's lovely.

你...
- [kisses] - You, uh...

你...
- [kisses] - You, uh...

你不想骑一下试试吗?
You don't want to go for a ride, do you?

我们可以飞出皇宫看看外面的世界
We could get out of the palace, see the world.

-它安全吗? -没问题.你相信我吗?
- Is it safe? - Sure. Do you trust me?

-什么? -你相信我吗?
- What? - Do you trust me?

是的
Yes.



我可以向你展示这个世界
I can show you the world

晶莹,华丽,光彩夺目
Shining, shimmering, splendid

告诉我,公主
Tell me, Princess

上次释放你的心情是在什么时候
Now, when did you last Let your heart decide

我要让你睁开双眼
I can open your eyes

带给你一个又一个奇迹
Take you wonder by wonder

上面,侧面,还有下面
Over, sideways and under

在这魔毯上
On a magic carpet ride

一个全新的世界
A whole new world

一个新奇的观点
A new fantastic point of view

没人要来告诉我们 能或不能去哪儿
No one to tell us no Or where to go

或者告诉我们这只是在做梦
Or say we're only dreaming

一个全新的世界
A whole new world

一个从未见过的光彩夺目的地方
A dazzling place I never knew

当我高高地飞在天上 它是那么的清澈
But when I'm way up here It's crystal clear

现在我和你进入了一个全新的世界
That now I'm in A whole new world with you

现在我和你进入了一个全新的世界
[Aladdin] Now I'm in A whole new world with you

不可思议的景象
[Jasmine] Unbelievable sights

难以形容的感觉
Indescribable feeling

高高地飞行,猛烈地翻转, 自由地滑翔
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling

穿过这无尽的天空
Through an endless diamond sky

一个全新的世界 -别再紧闭双眼
-A whole new world - Don't you dare close your eyes

-千千万万个景色要看 -保持呼吸,会好起来的
- A hundred thousand things to see - Hold your breath, it gets better

我就象一颗流星 来自遥远的地方
I'm like a shooting star I've come so far

我再也无法回到我曾经熟悉的地方
I can't go back to where I used to be

-一个全新的世界 -每天都有惊喜
- A whole new world - Every turn a surprise

-追赶新的地平线 -每时每刻都值得怀念
- With new horizons to pursue - Every moment, red-letter

我会追随他们到任何地方 花时间去享受
I'll chase them anywhere There's time to spare

让我们一起分享这全新的世界
[both] Let me share This whole new world with you

-一个全新的世界 -一个全新的世界
- A whole new world - A whole new world

-那是我们向往的地方 -那是我们向往的地方
- That's where we'll be - That's where we'll be

-一次让人激动的旅行 -一个令人神奇的地方
- A thrilling chase - A wondrous place

为了你和我
For you and me



-这一切都太不可思议了 -是啊
- It's all so magical. - Yeah.

-这一切都太不可思议了 -是啊
- It's all so magical. - Yeah.

真可惜 阿布一定想来的
It's a shame Abu had to miss this.

不会.他讨厌焰火
Nah. He hates fireworks.

他也不喜欢飞行
[Aladdin] He doesn't like flying, either.


Uh, that is, um... Oh, no.

你就是那个市场上的男孩 我已经猜到了
You are the boy from the market. I knew it.

-你为什么要骗我? -茉莉,对不起
- Why did you lie? - Jasmine, I'm sorry.

-你觉得我很笨吗? -不
- Did you think I was stupid? - No.

-那就是我不该猜出来? -不
- That I wouldn't figure it out? - No.

我是说,我希望你没有猜出来 不,那不是我想说的
I mean, I hoped you wouldn't. No, that's not what I meant.

你是谁?告诉我真相
Who are you? Tell me the truth.

真相?
The truth?

真相...
The truth. Um...

真相就是...
The truth is...

我有时化装成平民...
I sometimes dress as a commoner, um...

以逃避宫廷生活的压力
to escape the pressures of palace life.

但我真是一个王子
But I really am a prince.

你为什么才告诉我?
Why didn't you just tell me?

你知道...
Well, you know...

王室成员乔装改扮逃出皇宫
royalty going out into the city in disguise,

这听起来有些奇怪 你说呢?
it sounds a little strange, don't you think?

Hmm.

也不那么奇怪
Not that strange.

晚安,我英俊的王子
Good night, my handsome prince.

晚安,公主
Sleep well, Princess.



这是我有生以来第一次 事情进展的这么顺利
For the first time in my life, things are starting to go right.

阿布.阿布
[muffled] Abu. Abu.

抓住他
Hold him.

你看上去有些憔悴 欢迎你,阿布王子
I'm afraid you've worn out your welcome, Prince Abooboo.

你...
[muffled] Why, you...

要保证让他永远消失
Make sure he's never found.

[laughing]

这魔法从没失效过.我正在洗澡时 正有人摩擦神灯
Never fails. Get in the bath and there's a rub at the lamp.

你好?阿尔
Hello? Al?

阿尔!振作点.
[gasping] Al! Kid, snap out of it.

这次你可别再骗我了 我不能帮你除非你许愿
You can't cheat on this one. I can't help unless you make a wish.

你要说,"精灵, 我要你挽救我的生命."听到吗?
You have to say, "Genie, I want you to save my life."' Got it?

快点,阿拉丁!
Come on, Aladdin!

那算你同意了
I'll take that as a yes. [imitating alarm]

全速上浮
Up scope.

别再吓我了
Don't you scare me like that.

精灵,我...
Genie, I, uh...

谢谢,精灵.
- Thanks, Genie. - Oh, Al.

我有点喜欢上你了,孩子
I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.

倒不是我想让你信守诺言 或其他什么的
Not that I wanna pick out curtains or anything.



茉莉
[Sultan] Jasmine.

父亲,我刚经历了一次美妙的时刻
Oh, Father, I just had the most wonderful time.

-我太高兴了 -你应该高兴,茉莉.
- [Jasmine] I'm so happy. - You should be, Jasmine.

我已经为你挑选了一个丈夫
I have chosen a husband for you.

-什么? -你将嫁给贾法尔.
- What? - You will wed Jafar.

我想这有些突然
- [gasping] - You're speechless, I see.

你会是一个好妻子的
A fine quality in a wife.

我永远也不会嫁给你
I will never marry you.

-父亲,我选择阿里王子 -阿里王子已经走了
- Father, I choose Prince Ali. - Prince Ali left.

你最好再去检查一下水晶球,贾法尔.
Better check your crystal ball again, Jafar.

阿里王子!
- Prince Ali! - [gasping]

真丢人...
How in the... uh. Awk!

说出真相,贾法尔. 你想杀了我
Tell them the truth, Jafar. You tried to have me killed.

什么?胡说八道,陛下
What? Ridiculous nonsense, Your Highness.

显然他在撒谎
He is obviously lying.

显然在撒谎
Obviously lying.

父亲,你怎么了?
Father, what's wrong with you?

我知道是怎么回事了
I know what's wrong.

Oh, my!

贾法尔一直用这个来控制您
Jafar's been controlling you with this.

什么?贾法尔?
[stammering] What? Jafar?

你,你这个叛徒!
You, you traitor!

陛下,请听我解释
Your Majesty, all this can be explained.

卫兵!卫兵!
Guards! Guards!

我们死定了,算了
Well, that's it. We're dead. Forget it.

已经给我们两个挖好坟墓了 我们这回是死定了
Just dig a grave for both of us. We're dead.

立即逮捕贾法尔
- [Sultan] Arrest Jafar at once. - [struggling]

还没完呢,小子
This is not done yet, boy.

- [laughing] - [coughing]

抓住他!
[Sultan] Find him!

搜查所有地方! 茉莉,你没事吧?
- [Sultan] Search everywhere! - Jasmine, are you all right?

是的
Yes.

贾法尔,我最信任的大臣
Jafar, my most trusted counselor,

却一直密谋反对我
plotting against me all this time.

太可怕了,实在太可怕了
This is horrible, just horrible.

我怎么会...
How will I ever...

Huh?

这是真的?
Can this be true?

我的女儿最终选择了一个求婚者
My daughter has finally chosen a suitor?

哈,哈!真主保佑!
Ha, ha! Praise Allah!

你这个出色的小子,我真想亲亲你
You brilliant boy, I could kiss you.

不,我要把它留给我的...
I won't. I'll leave that to my...

你们两个应该马上举行婚礼
But you two will be wed at once.

你们会幸福美满的
Yes, yes. And you'll be happy and prosperous,

然后你,我的孩子,将会成为国王
and then you, my boy, will become sultan.

-国王? -对
- Sultan? - [Sultan] Yes.

一个诚实正直的年轻人,就象你
A fine upstanding youth such as yourself,

一个品行无可挑剔的人
a person of your unimpeachable moral character

这正是国家所需要的
is exactly what this kingdom needs.



我们逃走吧,我们赶紧逃出去
[lago] We gotta get outta here.

我开始收拾行李了. 只带些生活必需品
I gotta start packing. Only essentials.

带上旅行灯
We gotta travel light.

带上枪、武器.这张照片怎么办?
Bring the guns, the weapons, and how about this picture?

照片上我的脸有些古怪
I think I'm making a weird face in it.

[laughing maniacally]

他彻底崩溃了,他已经疯了
Oh, boy. He's cracked. He's gone nuts.

贾法尔!贾法尔!
Jafar! Jafar!

抓紧点!
Get a grip!

太紧了
Good grip.

阿里王子只不过是那个毛孩子,阿拉丁
Prince Ali is nothing more than that ragged urchin, Aladdin.

-他有神灯,拉戈. -那个可怜的...
- He has the lamp, lago. - Why, that miserable...

你要从他身上把它偷出来
But you are going to relieve him of it.

我?
Me?



国王?
Sultan?

他们想让我当国王?
They want me to be Sultan?

向伟大的英雄致敬
Huzzah! Hail the conquering hero

阿拉丁,你已经赢得了公主的芳心
Aladdin, you've just won the heart of the princess.

下一步你打算做什么?
What are you gonna do next?

下一步你该说"我打算给精灵自由."
[whispering] Psst. Your line is, "I'm going to free the genie."'

什么时候都行
Anytime.

-精灵.我不能 -你当然行.
- Genie. I can't. - Sure you can.

你只要说,"精灵,我希望你获得自由"
You just go, "Genie, I wish you free."'

我是认真的
I'm serious.

对不起.我真的想 可是他们想让我当国王
Look, I'm sorry. I really am. But they wanna make me sultan.

不对.他们是想让阿里王子当国王
No. They wanna make Prince Ali sultan.

没有你,我只能是阿拉丁
Without you, I'm just Aladdin.

-阿尔,你已经赢了 -那是因为有你
- Al, you won. - Because of you.

所有人都认为我什么都能办到, 那全是因为有了你
The only reason anyone thinks I'm worth anything is because of you.

如果他们发现我不是真正的王子 那该怎么办
What if they find out I'm not really a prince?

如果被茉莉发现了?我会失去她
What if Jasmine finds out? I'd lose her.

精灵,我不能 只凭我自己,我无法维持现在的样子
Genie, I can't keep this up on my own.

我不能让你自由
I can't wish you free.

好吧.我懂了 你欺骗了我们每个人
Fine. I understand. You've lied to everyone else.

我开始觉得受冷落了
Hey, I was beginning to feel left out.

现在,主人,如果你能原谅我
Now, if you'll excuse me, Master.

精灵,我真的很抱歉
Genie, I'm really sorry.

好吧.那你就在里面呆着吧
Well, fine. Then just stay in there.

你们有什么好看的?
What are you guys looking at?

我...对不起
[Aladdin] Look, I... I'm sorry.

阿布,对不起.我不是...
Abu, I'm sorry. I didn't...

等等
Wait. Come on.

我这是在干什么?
What am I doing?

精灵说的对
[sighs] Genie's right.

我应该将真相告诉茉莉
I gotta tell Jasmine the truth.

阿里.阿里 你能过来一下吗?
[Jasmine] Ali. Oh, Ali. Will you come here?

好吧,来了
[sighing] Well, here goes.

茉莉?你在哪儿?
Jasmine? Where are you?

就在动物园的外面.快来啊
[imitates Jasmine] Out in the menagerie. Hurry.

我来了
- I'm coming. - [panting]

你有麻烦了,粉红的家伙?
- [goofy chuckle] - You got a problem, Pinky?



宝贝,贾法尔见到你一定很高兴
Boy, Jafar's gonna be happy to see you.

干得漂亮,拉戈.继续努力
- [imitates Jafar] Excellent work, lago. - Ah, go on.

真的.10分満分的话,你能得11分
No, really. On a scale of one to ten, you are an eleven.

贾法尔,你真是太好了
Oh, Jafar, you're too kind.

有点太难为情了,我脸都红了
I'm embarrassed. I'm blushing.

阿古拉巴的臣民们
People of Agrabah,

我女儿最终选定了一位求婚者
my daughter has finally chosen a suitor.

茉莉.
- [crowd cheering] - [Aladdin] Jasmine.

阿里,你去哪儿了?
Ali, where have you been?

茉莉,有件事我要告诉你
Jasmine, there's something I got to tell you.

整个王国都在等着我父亲宣布呢
The whole kingdom's turned out for Father's announcement.

不.可是,茉莉,请听我说
No. But, Jasmine, listen to me, please.

-你不明白... -祝你好运
- You don't understand... - Good luck.

阿里王子
- [Sultan]...Ali Ababwa! - [cheering]

Oh, boy.

看看他们,正为那小子欢呼呢
Look at them, cheering that little pipsqueak.

让他们欢呼吧
Let them cheer.

你知道,阿尔,我可要真的...
You know, Al, I'm getting really...

你好象不是他 今晚,阿尔
I don't think you're him. Tonight, the part of Al

将被一个高大、阴险、丑恶的男人所操纵
will be played by a tall, dark and sinister ugly man.

-现在我是你的主人 -那正是我担心的
- I am your master now. - I was afraid of that.

精灵,实现我第一个愿望
Genie, grant me my first wish.

我要当尊贵的国王.
I wish to rule on high as sultan.

我的天哪
- Whoa! - Bless my soul.

这是什么?
What is this?

怎么回事? 我的天,出什么事了?
What's going on? Oh, my goodness, what's happening?

父亲
Father.

贾法尔,你这个卑鄙的叛徒
Jafar, you vile betrayer.

应该说是卑鄙的国王叛徒
That's Sultan Vile Betrayer to you.

我们走着瞧
Oh, yeah? We'll just see about that.



神灯
-The lamp

发现者,监护者,阿布布
Finders keepers, Abooboo.

精灵,不!
Genie, no!

对不起,孩子 我现在有了新主人
Sorry, kid. I got a new master now.

贾法尔,我命令你马上停止
Jafar, I order you to stop.

可是现在有了新的王法
Ah, but there's a new order now.

我的王法
My order.

最终,你会拜倒在我的脚下
Finally, you will bow to me.

我们决不低头
We will never bow to you.

这我一点也不奇怪?
Why am I not surprised?

如果你不愿跪倒在国王面前
If you won't bow before a sultan,

那么你会在巫师面前发抖!
then you will cower before a sorcerer!

精灵,我的第二个愿望...
Genie, my second wish...

我要成为世界上法力最强的巫师!
I wish to be the most powerful sorcerer in the world!

精灵,停下!
- [Jafar laughs maniacally] - Genie, stop!

女士们,先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,

多情的阿古拉巴将欢迎巫师贾法尔!
a warm Agrabah welcome for Sorcerer Jafar!

刚才,我们说到哪儿?
Now, where were we?

对.卑躬屈膝
Ah, yes. Abject humiliation.

走开
- Down, boy.



公主
Oh, Princess.

我非常想给你介绍一个人
There's someone I'm dying to introduce you to.

贾法尔.把你的手拿开
Jafar. Get your hands off her.

阿里王子,对,就是他
Prince Ali Yes, it is he

可他不是你了解的那个
But not as you know him

看着我的嘴,我要告诉你真相
Read my lips And come to grips with reality

是的,回想一下过去
Yes, meet a blast from your past

谁的谎言编的这么好
Whose lies were too good to last

向亲爱的阿里王子问声好
Say hello To your precious Prince Ali

或者我们应该叫他阿拉丁?
Or should we say Aladdin?

1291
01:13:14,810 --> 01:13:15,800
阿里?
Ali?

茉莉,我曾想告诉你 我只是...
Jasmine, I tried to tell you. I'm just...

阿里王子其实只是阿拉丁
So Ali turns out to be Merely Aladdin

这只是个骗术,还要我继续吗
Just a con, need I go on

相信我
Take it from me

他品行恶劣
His personality flaws

给了我充分的理由
Give me adequate cause

让他收拾行李来一次单程旅行
To send him packing On a one-way trip

他的命运将急转直下
So his prospects Take a terminal dip

他的财产被冻结, 他要被送到在世界的尽头
His assets frozen, the venue chosen Is the ends of the earth, whoopee!

-再见! -再见,再见.
- So long! - Good-bye, see ya.

前阿里王子
Ex-Prince Ali



阿布
Abu.

阿布!
Abu!

这都是我的错
Oh, this is all my fault.

我应该放了精灵 我曾有过机会.阿布
I should have freed the genie when I had the chance. Abu.

你没事吧?
- Are you okay? - [teeth chattering] Mm-hmm.

对不起,阿布.
I'm sorry, Abu.

事情全让我给搞砸了
I made a mess of everything.

也许...我应该回去把它纠正过来
Somehow... I gotta go back and set things right.

飞毯
Carpet.

阿布,快来挖
Abu, start digging.

就是它
That's it.

好了!
Yeah! All right!

现在,我们回阿古拉巴 出发
Now, back to Agrabah. Let's go.



你这个木偶国王要不要来点饼干?
- [lago] Puppet ruler want a cracker? - [Sultan moaning]

这是你的饼干,给我全都呑下去
Here's your cracker. Shoved all the way down your throat.

这儿,还有更多
Here. Have lots.

停下.贾法尔,放开他
Stop it. Jafar, leave him alone.

茉莉看见你变成这样我很难过
It pains me to see you reduced to this, Jasmine.

象你这样一朵沙漠中的美丽之花
A beautiful desert bloom such as yourself

应该投入世界上最有权势的男人的怀抱
should be on the arm of the most powerful man in the world.

你说什么,亲爱的?
What do you say, my dear?

如果你同意成为我的王后...
Why, with you as my queen...

休想
- Never. - [enraged growl]

我会教你如何尊重我
I'll teach you some respect.

不.精灵.
No. Genie.

我决定许最后一个愿
I have decided to make my final wish.

我要让茉莉公主
I wish for Princess Jasmine

发狂地爱上我
to fall desperately in love with me.

主人,还有些附加条件, 有一些限制...
Ah, Master, there are a few addendas, some quid pro quo...

别跟我顶嘴,你这个兰色的傻大个
Don't talk back to me, you big blue lout.

奴仆,你必须照我说的做
[Jafar] You will do what I order you to do, slave.

贾法尔.
[Jasmine] Jafar.

我从来不知道... 你有这么英俊
I never realized how... incredibly handsome you are.

这还不错
Mmm. That's better.

现在,小可爱...
Now, pussycat...

告诉我我这人怎么样
tell me more about myself.

你个子很高...
You're tall...

隐秘...
dark...

衣冠楚楚...
well dressed...

小朋友
Al. Al, little buddy.

我无法帮你
Al, I can't help you.

我现在为那个神经病工作 你想做什么?
I work for Senor Psychopath now. What are you gonna do?

我是个叫化子,还记得吗? 我要来个即兴表演
Hey, I'm a street rat, remember? I'll improvise.

你的牙是那么的可爱
[Jasmine]...cute little gaps between your teeth.

继续说
Go on.

还有你的头...
And your beard...

是那么的...弯弯曲曲
is so... twisted.

你已经偷走了我的心 贾法...!
- You've stolen my heart. - [gasping] Jaf...!

还有那个叫化子?
- [lago mumbling] - And the street rat?

什么叫化子?
What street rat?



那是...
That was...

是你!
You!

我要杀你几次才行,小子?
How many times do I have to kill you, boy?

快拿神灯.
Get the lamp.

不!
No!

公主 你的时间用完了
Ah, ah, ah, Princess. Your time is up.

茉莉
Jasmine.

干的好,贾法...
Oh, nice shot, Jaf...

别想耍我
Don't toy with me.

阿布!
Abu!

小子,事情都清楚了
[Jafar] Things are unraveling fast now, boy.

[Jafar laughing]

找到关键了吗?
Get the point?

我只不过是热了热身
I'm just getting warmed up.

你不敢自己跟我较量一下吗, 你这个胆小的毒蛇?
Are you afraid to fight me yourself, you cowardly snake?

一条毒蛇,我是吗?
A snake, am l?

也许应该让你看看我是如何成为毒蛇的
Perhaps you'd like to see how snakelike I can be.

一二三四五六七 将那宝剑刺进蛇
Rick 'em, rack 'em, rock 'em, rake Stick that sword into that snake

这件事你别插手
You stay out of this.

贾法尔,贾法尔,他是我的偶像 如果他真能做到的话...太棒了!
Jafar, Jafar, he's our man. If he can't do it... great!

阿拉丁
[Jasmine] Aladdin.

茉莉,支持住
Jasmine, hang on.

你这小傻瓜
[laughing] You little fool.

你认为你可以击败这世界上最强大的人吗
You thought you could defeat the most powerful being on Earth.

勒死他,贾法尔. 勒死他就象...
Squeeze him, Jafar. Squeeze him like a... Awk!

没了精灵,小子,你就什么也不是
Without the genie, boy, you're nothing.



精灵.精灵.
The genie. The genie.

精灵比你的法力强多了
The genie has more power than you'll ever have.

什么?
What?

你的法力是他给的,他也可以收回去
He gave you your power. He can take it away.

你在干什么? 为什么把我扯进来?
Al, what are you doing? Why are you bringing me into this?

面对现实吧,贾法尔 你只能做老二
Face it, Jafar. You're still just second best.

你说的对
You're right.

他的法力确实比我强
His power does exceed my own.

但这不会太久的
But not for long.

那孩子是疯了 他被打晕了
The boy is crazy. He's a little punch-drunk.

他被蛇打的太重了
One too many hits with the snake.

奴仆,我要许我的第三个愿望
Slave, I make my third wish.

我想做一个万能的精灵
I wish to be an all-powerful genie!

你的愿望就是我的命令 干的好
All right, your wish is my command. Way to go, Al.

Yes.

Yes!

法力
The power.

无敌的法力!
The absolute power!

-你怎么能那样做呢? -相信我
- What have you done? - Trust me.

宇宙将由我来控制
The universe is mine to command, to control!

不要太性急,贾法尔. 有件事你忘了吧?
Not so fast, Jafar. Aren't you forgetting something?

你想成为精灵...
- Huh? - You wanted to be a genie...

你办到了
you got it.

什么?
What?

任何事都有它自己的法则
And everything that goes with it.

-不!不! -我要离开这
- No! No! - I'm gettin' out of here.

拥有宇宙间无穷的力量...
[Aladdin] Phenomenal cosmic powers...

你是个精灵.我不想...
You're the genie. I don't want...

却必须挤在小小的灯里
Itty bitty living space.



阿尔,你这个小机灵鬼
Al, you little genius, you.

- Ahh! - [meow]

[贾法尔]把你的臭嘴从我的脸上挪开
[Jafar] Get your blasted beak out of my face.

-[拉戈]闭嘴,你这个笨蛋 -别对我说闭嘴
- [lago] Oh, shut up, you moron. - Don't tell me to shut up.

让我来
Allow me.

在奇幻谷住上一万年 会让他安静下来的
10,000 years in a Cave ofWonders ought to chill him out. Shut up!

茉莉...
Jasmine...

对不起我向你撒了谎 说我是王子
I'm sorry I lied to you about being a prince.

我理解你为什么那么说
I know why you did.

我想...
Well, I guess...

要说再见了?
this is good-bye?

那个愚蠢的法律,这不公平
Oh, that stupid law. This isn't fair.

我爱你
I love you.

阿尔,没问题
[sniffles] Al, no problem.

你还可以许一个愿望
You've still got one wish left.

你只需再许个愿, 你就又成为王子了
Just say the word and you're a prince again.

可是,精灵, 你就无法获得自由了?
But, Genie, what about your freedom?

那不过是永远当个奴仆
Hey, it's only an eternity of servitude.

这可是爱
This is love.

再过一百万年 你也找不到象她这样的女孩了
Al, you're not gonna find another girl like her in a million years.

相信我,我知道.我已经看过了
Believe me, I know. I've looked.

茉莉,我确实很爱你
Jasmine, I do love you,

可是我不能再伪装我自己了
but I got to stop pretending to be something I'm not.

我知道
I understand.

精灵,我许愿让你获得自由
Genie, I wish for your freedom.

一个拥有纯正血统的王子 就要出现了
One bona fide prince pedigree coming up.

-你说什么? -精灵,你自由了
- What? - Genie, you're free.



我自由了.我自由了
I'm free. I'm free.

快.快点 快许点不同寻常的愿望
Quick. Quick. Wish for something outrageous.

比如说,"我要尼罗河",试试
Say, "l want the Nile."' Try that.

-我要尼罗河 -没门
- Uh, I wish for the Nile. - No way!

这感觉真是太好了!
Oh, does that feel good! Oh!

我自由了!我完全自由了!
I'm free! I'm free at last!

我要到处流浪,我要看看外面的世界
I'm hittin' the road. I'm off to see the world.

我...
I'm...

精灵,我...
Genie, I'm...

我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.

我也是
Me, too, Al. [sniffles]

不管别人怎么看
No matter what anybody says,

对我来说你永远都是一个王子
you'll always be a prince to me.

这就对了
That's right.

你已经证明了你的价值, 这正是我想要的
You've certainly proven your worth as far as I'm concerned.

这才是那法律的关键
It's that law that's the problem.

-父亲? -我是国王吗?我是国王,对吗?
- Father? - Well, am I Sultan or am I Sultan?

从今往后
From this day forth,

公主可以嫁给任何她认为值得嫁的人
the princess shall marry whomever she deems worthy.

他,我选择...
Him. I choose...

我选择你,阿拉丁
I choose you, Aladdin.

叫我阿尔
Call me Al.

所有人,都过来 大团圆
Oh, all of ya, come over here. Big group hug.

大团圆
Group hug.

我亲一下猴子不介意吧?
Mind if I kiss the monkey?

我不会再做危害大家的事了
Ooh, hairball.Well, I can't do any more damage around this Popsicle stand.

我要离开这儿!
I'm outta here!

再见,你们这对恩爱小夫妻!
Bye-bye, you two crazy lovebirds!

拉格曼,再见了 我是历史
Hey, Rugman, ciao. I'm history.

不对,我是神话
No, I'm mythology.

我不在乎我是谁.我自由了!
I don't care what I am. I'm free!

一个全新的世界
A whole new world

一个全新的生活
A whole new life

为了你和我
For you and me

一个全新的世界
A whole new world

快来看吧
Made you look.




最新消息

2024 年 3 月 (龙年的春天) 继续努力制作儿童英语乐园。 愿望:让孩子们熟悉英语,视英语为小菜一碟。

 

 


 


 

关于我

版主的爱好:

音乐,摄影,看书,扫街。